Topic: Request: Bookmark topics to user profile

Hi all,

I thought I had seen a mod over a Punres that allowed members to bookmark individual topics and listed them in their profile. All I can find when searching now though are Social Bookmarking mods and "Press Ctrl + D to add to favourites" style mods.

Would this mod be difficult to put together? I'd just like visitors to be able to have access to there favourite threads quickly and thought having the ability to save them in there profile would be the best option. Our posters use a lot of facts in there messages and sometimes trying to find something posted months ago by another member can be difficult smile

I'd be willing to pay for this mod if any of you would like to post some quotes. Punlancer is still down at the minute and I'd like this mod relatively soon so need to appeal to the larger community.

Can pay by PayPal, 50% upfront (providing you can prove you've made punbb mods before lol). If the mod author agrees I'll let him/her release it to the community for free once its up and running on my site.

Cheers,
Will
downliner05 [ at ] hotmail [ dot ] com

Re: Request: Bookmark topics to user profile

I sent you an email.

Re: Request: Bookmark topics to user profile

I never received a reply...