1 (edited by bingiman 2008-01-26 19:42)

Topic: I am trying to add a border to the left side of forum posts.

I am trying to add a  border to the left side of the forum posts. You will see what I mean by the pic. I have tried it but the border did not go past the signature area for some reason. Is there some way I can accomplish this?

http://megapun.com/img/gallery/1201376506.gif

Re: I am trying to add a border to the left side of forum posts.

The background of the left block is the border of the right block. If yo change the color code of this line DIV.postright, DIV.postfootright {BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f1f1f1} in the *yourstyle*_cs.css file, you change the bg color of the left block.

You can change the border width of the rightblock (DIV.postright, DIV.postfootright) then you have a border, but the leftblock doesn't have a bg anymore.

I think you misunderstood what I am asking. I have re-uploaded the image to show the border I am trying to get.

Try this:

DIV.postleft, DIV.postfootleft, DIV.blockpost LABEL {border-right: 1px solid white; padding-right: 1px}

I tried that a while ago for my style, it didn't work.

It does work for me. The problem is the same I was experiencing before. The border does not go all the way down to the bottom of the post.

I had the same problem... Try this: DIV.postright, DIV.postfootright { border-left-width: 2px }

that doesn't work either.