Re: [FAQ] How do I...?

pogenwurst wrote:
Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

change the post status icons.

PunRes wiki post

Is that a suggestion for the list?

yes, kinda. my contribution since i didn't see it there and it was just asked. thanks for fixing it up.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Topic Builder:
build a threaded discussion - topic with replies - from scratch, specifying poster, date posted, etc

If there is such a thing, could it be added to the list?
Thanks,

Thanks but the thing is that they are really hard to install. It there a PunBB mod installer?

No not in the current version... in most cases you upload all the files and run install_mod.php ...then look at read me and open up the files it tell you too and use the "find and replace" !

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

30 (edited by Paul 2008-03-03 11:11)

Q: How do I get banned from the PunBB support forums?

A: Spam your crappy WoW and Warhammer site.

EDIT: Previous post deleted which is why this one no longer makes sense smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

AWESOME!! <3

I want a simple RSS feed for display first 15 post's topic name and category name in bracket,

RSS like: topic name (category name)

i read How do I generate additional RSS feeds? http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6586 but can't understand how to make that.

help me please, i started my first forum today:)

Well make a new post and explain what you dont understand. Download it and read the read me

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

new post :-s i read 'read me' but having some problem with it. how can i edit for my desirable format, like

helpingbd wrote:

I want a simple RSS feed for display first 15 post's topic name and category name in bracket,

RSS like: topic name (category name)