26 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-26 23:18)

Re: 3ix.org now cancelled my account..

So How would i know I was going to get Suspended for something I havn't done.

Exactly.

I feel Like I got framed because I never knew this was going to happen

Put your self in this situation and make a better Reply.

Do you write a death note every day?

Because you might day tomorrow?

EXACTLY.

DO I MAKE BACKUPS EVERYDAY ? BECAUSE I KNOW IM GOING TO GET SUSPENDED? LOL NO.

Exactly Exactly...

100% there fault I've messed with a lil cron thing in cpanel BIG DEAL? Does it deserver a 100% Termniation of my account? no

ive said all i want to say, your getting no where now!

just keep the lanauge down and english please

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Sorry I'm just  a bit frustrated atm and really Raged..

You would be to.

matt1298 wrote:

fact im 15! i said i was 13 to see if they would treat me diffrent.
and at no point have they scammed you. They have said that you are responsible for your hosting account, and they can suspend your account, without reason.

ahh you are 15 ... thats impressive ... i thought you was a grandfather ... big_smile
man i am getting old hmm

NiCk Newman wrote:

No i dont believe in proper manner woulda helped the problem they are assholes at support cant u tell on how they talk to me?
Even tho I'm immature there the Mature and responsibility ones they also need to act Professional
Thanks for you input tho
EDIT: Honestly tho if you were the admin and if u had feelings you would give me a money back..

now you sounds like my mam

intedinmamma wrote:

You're from America, right?

intedinmamma wrote:

Nothing, just checking.

intedinmamma wrote:

And they can write pretty much whatever they want in the T.O.S. After all, it's America.

looks like some one is scared from americans ... hea run run before i get a big american after you .... ha ha ha

NiCk Newman wrote:

Sorry I'm just  a bit frustrated atm and really Raged..

You would be to.

now how many times did u say that .... but i cant beleave you just hosted a paid hosting from the first day ... you should have tried the free ones first to get some experience ...

you can at least ask them to get you backup files to you .... if they dont then blackmail him you will begain laws something after them and if they still not then tell him that SuperMAG will get a big american after him ... lol

by the way how many members and posts did u have ...you can always start over ... that will be called experience ... do u see my live sports site ... i lost that 4 times ... i would have 10000 members now ... but i got better thing then 10000 member .. which is called knowledge and experience ...

wish you good luck ...

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

30 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-27 01:04)

thx i only had 300members but i was just starting and begginng i was making 2$/day off google adsense with only like 5 online users every day bcz they kept clicking

o well man i just need to find a free host now bcz my mom yelled at me really hard made me cry, lol my dad slapped me

I think that's the only lesson i wil learn in this pixel experience.. sad im really deperessed now, lol

31 (edited by SuperMAG 2008-03-27 02:01)

NiCk Newman wrote:

thx i only had 300members but i was just starting and begginng i was making 2$/day off google adsense with only like 5 online users every day bcz they kept clicking

o well man i just need to find a free host now bcz my mom yelled at me really hard made me cry, lol my dad slapped me

I think that's the only lesson i wil learn in this pixel experience.. sad im really deperessed now, lol

slapped just because of that .... man ... didnt you earned more then you spend by google adsense ... why didnt you told them that ...

oh well ... here is my free hosting if u r intrested ... post free for u ... 300 mb space , 10gb bw

http://supermag.exofire.net/topic3-free … plans.html

32 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-27 02:08)

wait isn't your free hosting from x10hosting?

are u reselling? lol

thx man i'll look into it

yep

i used x10hosting back in the day bro,

i dun like em , lol  i tried to register tho and it never sent activation email sad

no not thier resller other resller but i am hosting my account thirer ... didnt buyed the domian yet

36 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-27 04:23)

oh ic wat host u reselling from tho? bcz i need to know yikes

NiCk Newman wrote:

I feel Like I got framed because I never knew this was going to happen

Put your self in this situation and make a better Reply.

Get over it and learn from it, it's that simple.

SuperMAG wrote:

looks like some one is scared from americans ... hea run run before i get a big american after you .... ha ha ha

No, I'm just glad I don't live there. And there's quite a difference between fear and sarcasm.

I live in the UK and i have broguht hosting from the US. ITs fantastic, so dont limit yourself to your own country... some its good to think outside the box.

I think us at punbb could make a thread and reccomend hosting companys. though punbb would be the last place they would look lol.

intedinmamma wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:

No, I'm just glad I don't live there. And there's quite a difference between fear and sarcasm.

yea i know ... i was just kidding ... i live far away from us and uk ....

40 (edited by NiCk Newman 2008-03-28 01:21)

OK look I sent them a email on what happended:

Ok sir.. I honestly swear on my life I have not spammed your servers PHYSICALLY.. Ok All I had was a Punbb Forum installed and There was this mod called Feed Aggrevator.. It required some type of cron things So i was messing around in the cpanel with that and I guess i messed sumthing up ( This is my first time using cpanel ) Im a very php Newb. So then I guess I learned couple day's later it was causing spam on the Server WITCH I am extremely sorry for I had no idea! I was at Highschool! And I talked to your tech guys.. They kinda making me mad because they wont tell me what the problem was because I had no idea.. I am very sorry for this happening I had no idea..

May you please renable my domain/account: 24-7GT.com  Email: newman445617@gmail.com

Or may I request a money back Guarantee, I read your T.O.S sir but I honestly Just bought your hosting 4-5days ago I had no idea this spamming  was going on I was a noob messing in Cpanel and I wont do it AGAIN! I Swear to god you trained me well..

I'm almost crying sir I've lost so much so far and I just need you to help work things out with me sir..

Thanks for your time man have a wonderful day and god bless you!

(36Hours ago)
Now they send a email back saying:

Hello,

You have violated the acceptable use policy and it costs two hours of admin time to find the cause why server behaviour was incorrect and to get it back to normal so that it didn't affect other clients on the shared server.

The total  cost for admin time involved for two hours is $120 . So please let us know how would you like to  pay for it .

Thank you for hosting your website with 3iX.

Regards,

Samuel
3iX Billing

3iX - 'Your friend in the business'
Sales Telephone:
US & Canada: (866)9994-3IX
United Kingdom: (0800)404-9285
Australia: (1800)332-819
Thailand: 084.84.00888
Fax: +1.866-9995-3IX
Email: billing@3ix.org

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: XDV-851643
Department: 3iX Billing
Priority: Low

I sent the email way after my posts...

Is this bullshit or what?

I am honestly surprised you are even in high school. Seriously, learn how to spell and grow up. They did not rip you off.

This is the only post I'm going to make in this thread... which went on WAYYY too long IMHO.

READ their TOS which links to the "Acceptable Usage Policy"
I'll even quote it here for you. But it's the 3rd paragraph of the AUP(Acceptable Usage Policy):

Activity which results in the suspension or deactivation of an account will result in a forfeiture of all fees paid. Complaints made regarding abuses of an account will be investigated and if found guilty will be grounds for immediate suspension.

In plain English this means if YOU do something to violate their TOS and get shut off or suspended, THEY DON'T HAVE TO REFUND ANYTHING. It's not hard to understand. You agreed to it when you signed up.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Bro, i know that..

Im mad because they told me over chat they were going to just unsuspend me.. after 24hours and they didnt.. then the next day they terminate my account witch is wrong

idc what you guys say anymore, i alrdy got my advice from MATTF he told me to MOve along.. all american rejects styles.

so ya.. thx 4 ur help tho i did contact a laywer he's reviewing my case

44 (edited by Utchin 2008-03-28 08:02)

just lose all contact with them before they become serious about charging you... Dont contact support, dont send emails...

and a little advice when sending emails:

.. I honestly swear on my life I have not spammed your servers PHYSICALLY.. Ok All I had was a Punbb Forum installed and There was this mod called Feed Aggrevator.. It required some type of cron things So i was messing around in the cpanel with that and I guess i messed sumthing up ( This is my first time using cpanel ) Im a very php Newb. So then I guess I learned couple day's later it was causing spam on the Server WITCH I am extremely sorry for I had no idea! I was at Highschool! And I talked to your tech guys.. They kinda making me mad because they wont tell me what the problem was because I had no idea.. I am very sorry for this happening I had no idea..

May you please renable my domain/account: 24-7GT.com  Email: newman445617@gmail.com

Or may I request a money back Guarantee, I read your T.O.S sir but I honestly Just bought your hosting 4-5days ago [b]I had no idea this spamming  was going on[b] I was a noob messing in Cpanel and I wont do it AGAIN! I Swear to god you trained me well..

I'm almost crying sir I've lost so much so far and I just need you to help work things out with me sir..

Thanks for your time man have a wonderful day and god bless you!

All the things in bold need changing!

so your telling me you had hosting less than a week, got a forum up and running and had 300+ members in 4-5 days?

no.. i xfered my existing forum to them..