Re: Video tutorials

Mental wrote:

Spanx for the videos! installed with only the install video to guide me, and it worked almost like a charm tongue Had to chmod a folder before it would let me in on the indexpage, but after that all was fine.

yeah, i did miss some things. i'll update as soon as i can. tongue

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Please restrict your test posts to the Test forum wink

Smartys wrote:

Please restrict your test posts to the Test forum neutral

ehem.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Ignore that, someone was making test posts

Good job on the vidoes.. ( not that i need them wink

Just want to make it clear that on a local server, you dont need to enter a database prefex, where as a shared internet, most of the time WILL need one to work correctly. This would normaly be the username you use to log into the admin (eg cpanel) and in the format or *NAME*_ Like wise with the username.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

31 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2008-01-09 21:09)

Yes you are correct... There is quite a few things that I missed in my first batch of vids. When 1.3 hits beta I'm going to redo all of them(or the ones that need a bit more) and do some for 1.3.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

How about adding some narration? I kind of lose track when there's only video to look at smile

We'll see... But your talent group is way beyond what these were intended for. wink

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Dr.Jeckyl great tutorials. thanks.

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

We'll see... But your talent group is way beyond what these were intended for. wink

Well yeah, but I just like having a voice telling me what's happening, and I think there's others like me smile

Jansson wrote:

Well yeah, but I just like having a voice telling me what's happening, and I think there's others like me smile

Thought that was a wifes job? big_smile

Jansson wrote:
Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

Point taken and noted. big_smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Good!