Topic: Problems after moving forum

Hi.

I have used punbb on my old server in /var/www/.../htdocs/, now on my new server it is located on /srv/ww/.../htdocs. The domain and path on the new server is the same.

Now I've got these two problems after the move:
- I had a few unread topics before the move, these are not marked "unread" now. They always stay on top of the other topics.
- I can't post. It says: "*  At least 0 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again."

I tried to use another browser and to delete all my cookies, didn't help. Now I'm somewhat lost, any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Flo

Re: Problems after moving forum

Try deleting PunBB's cache.

3 (edited by floele 2008-04-30 17:06)

Doesn't help sad

- I can't post. It says: "*  At least 0 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again."

That's due to the timestamps in the database being "in the future" with respect to the current time. Likely due to an incorrectly set clock on one of the two servers.

- I had a few unread topics before the move, these are not marked "unread" now. They always stay on top of the other topics.

Probably the same deal, their last post times are in the future.

OK, that might really be the cause...and now what?

Hm, I changed last_post in the users table, and for now it seems to work. Thanks,