Re: [extension release] Portal

Wow! How did you get them?

Welcome to my WoW guild site, the Eternal Reach.

You can also visit Chita, a site built by me, a feral paradise for feline animals.

Thanx for uploading files. So i guess i can use Outline style on my forum with author permison?

I have 2 questions regarding Outline style.

1. Why is extenson file for? I install it and all i get was trouble. (Corupted output like 2 headers and other things) Without installed extension it works fine.

2. Is it here easy way to fix the only "bug" i found in Outline style with IE 7.0 when the navigation links shows white edge on top and buttons are pushed down a bit.

IE 7.0 (buttons not correctly positioned)
http://shrani.si/f/3F/Vl/RnWxmgF/ie.jpg

FF (works fine)
http://shrani.si/f/29/To/N6E00au/ff.jpg

I think these is the code that needs changing ( Outline_cs.css)

#pun-navlinks li a {padding-left: 5px/*; padding-left: 10px*/; padding-top: 8px; padding-bottom: 8px}
#pun-navlinks li a span {padding: 8px; padding-right: 13px}
#pun-navlinks li a {background: #A90329 url(img/topmenu-l.gif) no-repeat scroll 0pt}
#pun-navlinks li a span {background: #A90329 url(img/topmenu-r.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 0pt}

#pun-navlinks li.isactive a {background: #FFFFFF url(img/topmenu-active-l.gif) no-repeat scroll 0pt}
#pun-navlinks li.isactive a span {background: #FFFFFF url(img/topmenu-active-r.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 0pt; font-weight: bold}

With changes i can get it to work in IE 7.0 but then in the FF doesnt show correct.

Yust cant get both browsers to display correctly at the same time. Any suggestions?

Meowmeow wrote:

Wow! How did you get them?

daris once gave it to me ...

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

i didn't make any of this style - i just ported them.

105 (edited by daris 2008-05-07 22:18)

Why is extenson file for? I install it and all i get was trouble. (Corupted output like 2 headers and other things) Without installed extension it works fine.

Look at bar when are displayed rss and atom buttons - i don't know how fix this via css, so i created small extensions which are replacing some html code

And i know about ie bugs with outline style - SuperMAG reported it some time ago. I haven't got IE so i can't fix it.

edit: outline style comes from http://www.dzinerstudio.com/ (it's smf theme)

I think I should make a new theme in the future.

Welcome to my WoW guild site, the Eternal Reach.

You can also visit Chita, a site built by me, a feral paradise for feline animals.

Great extension

When i disable in panels all stuff on left then the central area moves to left a bit...enabling back at least one moves the central area back..the same at right panels... shouldnt be this static ? smile Im using opera 9.27..in IE it works fine smile

109 (edited by RobvT 2008-11-15 20:32)

I can't install it o PUNBB 1.3....I get some errors.

Notice: Use of undefined constant PUN_ROOT - assumed 'PUN_ROOT' in /home/..../domains/..../public_html/admin/extensions.php(176) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: require_once(PUN_ROOTextensions/portal/install.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/..../domains/..../public_html/admin/extensions.php(176) : eval()'d code on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'PUN_ROOTextensions/portal/install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/..../domains/..../public_html/admin/extensions.php(176) : eval()'d code on line 2

What's happening? hmm

I really need this update because my websites visitors are decreasing because I've no frontpage since I updated to 1.3 sad

HTCClub.net team thx the builders of this great forum.

Seems like this extension was developed for early beta of 1.3. Many changes have been made since then. The extension is to be updated. Try to contact with author or leave an extension request.

parpalak wrote:

Seems like this extension was developed for early beta of 1.3. Many changes have been made since then. The extension is to be updated. Try to contact with author or leave an extension request.

E-mail sent to Daris...............

HTCClub.net team thx the builders of this great forum.

so did he replied

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

I have contact with him, he is working hard.

New portal version for punbb 1.3.2 is working on http://pun.fluxbb.pl I don't know if he publish it wink

I didn't release it because there are some things to do/change before release (like for example hooks naming)

Development version of Portal extension is here

I would like to know for what punBB version is portal 2.16?

Sorry for my bad English.

116 (edited by daris 2009-02-09 18:10)

It's probably for beta 1. Newest releases were for FluxBB, now I'm back to PunBB. You can test development version, it should work with 1.3.2 (link in my previous post, it's installed on Polish support forum)

what version of portal is for punbb 1.2?

You should look for PunPortal

119 (edited by miller 2009-03-11 08:16)

Hello daris, ..bugtrack(?) PunBB 1.3.2, develop portal extension (2.4.3) downloaded form url (post 114).. Portal installation crash with error:

An error was encountered
The error occurred on line 108 in /data/a/i/website.com/sub/probe/extensions/portal_by_daris/install.php
Database reported: Unknown column 'location' in 'field list' (Errno: 1054).

Hy

How can I add profile, login menu item to Portal Main Menu?

<a href="<?php echo forum_link($forum_url['profil']) ?>"><?php echo $lang_common['Profil'] ?></a>
<a href="<?php echo forum_link($forum_url['login']) ?>"><?php echo $lang_common['Login'] ?></a>

not working