Topic: What is going on?

Why is the work on 1.3 progressing so slowly?
All the time you hear something like "The parser is going to be rewritten" or "Paul is going to do a big commit very soon" but nothing happens...

Are the devs not able to find this page anymore since it moved to the subdomain???

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Re: What is going on?

I'm quite certain that people have personal lives they have to give a bit of time to on occasion too, you know. big_smile

Yeah 1.3 looks farther to us now.

Welcome to my WoW guild site, the Eternal Reach.

You can also visit Chita, a site built by me, a feral paradise for feline animals.

Meowmeow wrote:

Not in the slightest. If you read Rickard's posts carefully you will see he hinted a release approximation, which is this week.

5 (edited by Meowmeow 2008-05-08 14:42)

This week = This month
This month = This year
This year = Next year

So this month = next year.

You can also visit Chita, a site built by me, a feral paradise for feline animals.

Ophie wrote:
Meowmeow wrote:

Not in the slightest. If you read Rickard's posts carefully you will see he hinted a release approximation, which is this week.

He did?

http://punbb.informer.com/forums/viewto … 66#p114166
this post?

Well, every day approximates the release wink

He said "weeks", not "a week".

lie2815 wrote:

Why is the work on 1.3 progressing so slowly?
All the time you hear something like "The parser is going to be rewritten" or "Paul is going to do a big commit very soon" but nothing happens...

Are the devs not able to find this page anymore since it moved to the subdomain???

and also antoly (the new administrator) said he will release the new extensions that the dev maded in the devs area ...

still not release ... Note: i am not rushing you or attacking your personal life ... you are all free ok ...

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

i really don't want to change my forum system, I'll wait for 1.3, so please hurry up !!! wink tongue

MattF wrote:

I'm quite certain that people have personal lives they have to give a bit of time to on occasion too, you know. big_smile

I know that and I didn't mean it that harshly, but it just SEEMS that it is just talking and promising...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

I am seriously considering moving to FluxBB

emxgarcia

With punbb, you dont know who the developers are, antonly dosnt post much on the forums and their may not be a 1.3 release for punbb becuase the dev team, who ever they are neet to understand how punbb works, what does what..

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

emxgarcia wrote:

I am seriously considering moving to FluxBB

Do it wink

I'm back from a while now and seems that 1.3 still not there. In the meantime I did quite a lot of tests to migrate from PunBB to SMF Forum using the converter provided by SMF, results are pretty good, migration is a one step process and does not required hard work to finalize.
A possible way for those interested in new features wink

16 (edited by Paul 2008-05-29 14:24)

spikeweb wrote:

I'm back from a while now and seems that 1.3 still not there. In the meantime I did quite a lot of tests to migrate from PunBB to SMF Forum using the converter provided by SMF, results are pretty good, migration is a one step process and does not required hard work to finalize.
A possible way for those interested in new features wink

Well FluxBB 1.3 RC is being released in... 3 days. !!1 june!!

EDIT: Sorry about editing your post but I didn't want to bump the thread. Its actually Beta3 thats due for release not RC1.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.