Topic: How to install pun_attachment extensions?

1- I'm using Pun 1.3 RC. It's installed and run properly but cannot upload avatar image? I don't know why even if I'd set CHMOD 777 for img/avatar in root directory. Please show me the way to do.
2- I uploaded pun_attachment extension files to my root directory. I run install_function.php files but it works non-properly. I cannot attach files my post. Please help me How to install pun_attachment extensions?
Thank you very much!
(Sorry about my English!)
sad

HungLan Nguyen
studying anywhere...

2 (edited by quaker 2008-07-08 11:19)

Re: How to install pun_attachment extensions?

put all extension in the extension folder.....

then login as admin go to extension and install it from there.

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Hi, hunglan!
1- Are there any errors on the page or in the log file?
2- This post will help you to install the extension. You don't need to run install_function.php.

4 (edited by hunglan 2008-07-08 15:06)

I've done as your helps. I clicked Install Extension and...
There are errors on the page following:

An error was encountered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to create new subfolder with name '/home/cggiao33/public_html/thanhnhac/bb/extensions/pun_attachment/attachments/83892463b22fafbc535101d1b50671b1' with mode 0750

The error occurred on line 34 in /home/cggiao33/public_html/thanhnhac/bb/extensions/pun_attachment/install_function.php

Please help me! How can I do it? sad
Thank you very much.

HungLan Nguyen
studying anywhere...

Hi Slavok,
I've installed pun_bbcode extension properly, but pun_attachment extension is none. There are errors as I've say.
Please help me!
Thank you very much!

HungLan Nguyen
studying anywhere...

hello you must add 777 chmod to "pun_attachment" in "extension" folder and chmod 777 to "attachments" in "pun_attachment" folder.

If you do this, your board work good!

Bye

Hi fantasma, Hi Slavok,
Thank you very much. The pun_attachment extension files are installed properly. My board works good. Thanks again.
But I cannot upload avatar image, even if I'd set CHMOD 777 for img/avatars. Please show me the way to do it correctly.
Thank you very very very much!

HungLan Nguyen
studying anywhere...

You use altervista or gratis hosting?

Hunglan, are there any messages or errors on the page when you upload the avatar?

Hi Slavok,

Message - error:

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your profile can be updated:
The server was unable to save the uploaded file. Please contact the forum administrator at ( my e-mail ).

I set CHMOD 777 for img/avatar but I cannot upload my avatar image. Please help me. Thank you very much.

HungLan Nguyen
studying anywhere...