1 (edited by lhffan 2008-10-15 09:20)

Topic: redirect issue

I host my forum at surftown and have forwarded my domain to the surftown account i uses.

I have a problem with the redirect. When i logout it works like a charm but when i login the page is blank and i manualy have to push F5 (refresh) and voila im logged in.

A note i have the site and forum in a subdomain and i uses frames to allow me to use my www adress i have bought.

Re: redirect issue

This must be the reason:

lhffan wrote:

A note i have the site and forum in a subdomain and i uses frames to allow me to use my www adress i have bought.

Please, describe all you have: site, forum, what else? what are their domains and who is being used by whom :-)

Carpe diem

I have a site + forum that uses the same login system. Slightly altered original code that works fine if the site is in the root level. But now when the site is located in a subdomain there is problems in firefox with the redirect when users are loggin in. Logout works fine.

One of our clanmembers hosts the site on his account on surftown. I own our domain and it is redirected through our swedish domain reseller to an framed site. And there in that frame our site is.

Link to site?

MattF wrote:

Link to site?

Yes, this would help.

1. You have a site: host? domain?
2. You have a forum: host? domain?

Carpe diem

Sorry problem solved. That was the altered code that caused the problem and not punbb.