1 (edited by YonasH 2009-01-14 23:08)

Topic: [release] show latest registrations

Hello

Simple extension adds show more button, next to "Newest registered user". It works only for administrators and moderators with edit/ban user permission by default. Administrator can change availability. It let you to see latest registered users by one click.

Version 1.0
show_last_registered.zip version 1.0

Version 1.1
Fixed bug: disable button for groups without permission to see user list. Missing some "index.html" in directories.
show_last_registered_adm_1.1.zip (new extension id)

show_last_registered_1.1.zip - requested version for all users

Version 1.2
-fixed: & to &
-use forum_link()
-admin can set button availability in Administration/Settings/Features
show_last_registered_1.2.zip

YonasH's repository + Extensions Directory = PunBB Extensions Online Library (in progress....)

Away. I will be back soon.

2 (edited by User33 2008-12-28 22:45)

Re: [release] show latest registrations

Why only admins? Anyone can just go to (i.e.) http://punbb.informer.com/forums/userli … t_dir=DESC and get the same list.

3 (edited by YonasH 2008-12-29 00:51)

Garciat wrote:

Why only admins? Anyone can just go to (i.e.) punbb.informer.com/forums/userlist.php? … t_dir=DESC and get the same list.

I know that smile I'm admin, and I'm checking it very often (I have 5-10 registrations daily). It's just some shortcut to the same link. One click instead of five.

Why only admins? In my opinion users doesn't need this shortcut. As fewer options they have, that better wink (but my forum is specific)
I'll prepare other version for all users smile

Edit: ready

YonasH's repository + Extensions Directory = PunBB Extensions Online Library (in progress....)

You've got a couple xhtml validation errors on line 46 of the manifest.xml (in the adm version, I haven't checked the other but I assume it's close to the same line).

You need to change the ampersands from & to & like this:

$stats_list['newest_user'] = '<li class="st-users"><span>'.sprintf($lang_index['Newest user'], '<strong>'.($forum_user['g_view_users'] == '1' ? '<a href="'.forum_link($forum_url['user'], $stats['last_user']['id']).'">'.forum_htmlencode($stats['last_user']['username']).'</a></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="userlist.php?username=&amp;show_group=-1&amp;sort_by=registered&amp;sort_dir=DESC">('.$lang_show_last_registered['Show more'].')</a>' : forum_htmlencode($stats['last_user']['username']).'</strong>')).'</span></li>';

After that, it should validate.

You are right. I'll fix it.
Anyway in next version I'll try to use forum_link function.

6 (edited by User33 2009-01-02 15:52)

forum_link() is a must.

all fixed

new version in first post