Topic: Integrating PunBB (UTF8) into DokuWiki

I was wonder if there's any info around about integrating PunBB and DokuWiki. I've successfully integrated PunBB 1.2 into DokuWiki but now since I've upgraded to 1.3.2 I can't make Doku work anymore.
I've had a few UTF-8 functions conflicts so I replaced Doku's utf8.php file with a blank one but I still get a lot of errors.

Anyone can help?
Thanks.

Re: Integrating PunBB (UTF8) into DokuWiki

What does or does not work, exactly? That is a terrible fault description.

Nothing works. There's a bunch of fatal errors but I guess I gotta give up, DokuWiki's website states that it doesn't work with PunBB 1.3.

Strofanto wrote:

Nothing works. There's a bunch of fatal errors but I guess I gotta give up, DokuWiki's website states that it doesn't work with PunBB 1.3.

Are you wanting full DB integration or merely working from the cookie to see whether a user is logged in? Btw, with a lot of errors you'll see from Dokuwiki in the logs, they are merely related to the error setting in Pun not masking the little errors in the Dokuwiki coding. You'll see cartloads of undefined index errors and such, but they themselves cause no problem. You can turn the minor error messages off by putting these two lines in the punbb.auth.class file:

$errorlevel = ini_get('error_reporting');

Put the above line near the top of the file, just above where you include the Pun common.php and the following line at the bottom of the file:

error_reporting($errorlevel);

That should just leave you with the important error messages then. Give us some idea of what those remaining error messages say and we may be able to suggest something to try.

That, and removing some duplicated utf8 functions solved.
Thanks a lot MattF.