Topic: Memebership software?

a couple years ago I saw a post about some software that would let member pay and it would automatically switch their user group/allow them to sign up, it renewed on its on etc. Their website listed punbb as one of the specific forums that it woudl work with. Anyone know what this is? Ive seen amember software, Im looking for a different one. It was like $99 one time fee to purchase and they installed it for you.

any help is greatly appreciated,
TFD

Re: Memebership software?

Nothing?

There was always talk that this would be developed for 1.3 however no one has. I dont belive it has been done before either?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Utchin wrote:

There was always talk that this would be developed for 1.3 however no one has. I dont belive it has been done before either?

Ok thanks. This was a third party software that was pretty cool it would be nice  if punbb had it though

It's doable, depends on what service you use (paypal, clickbank, google checkout etc).

Peeter wrote:

It's doable, depends on what service you use (paypal, clickbank, google checkout etc).

I use paypal but Id be willing to use whatever works.

me too -- a paypal extension would help keep the forum going.

yeah right, paypal is the safest way in any kind of transaction..I've been a member for quite  a year..and everything is great... smile