Topic: Your database is already as up-to-date as this script can make it.

I've just upgraded from 1.2.xx to the 1.3.4. It went smoothly, but I changed my MySQL password recently and forgot to retroactively apply this to all my other databases. Therefore I decided to change it back to what it used to be, and just edit config.php for PunBB to bring it in line with the rest.

Where it was working before, I now get:

An error was encountered

Your PunBB database is out-of-date and must be upgraded in order to continue. Please run db_update.php in order to complete the upgrade process.

Obviously I've already updated the DB to be compatible with 1.3.4 so I don't know why that happens. Anyway, upon trying to run db_update.php again, I get:

An error was encountered

Your database is already as up-to-date as this script can make it.

This just goes round in loops...

The one solution I found was to clear the 'cache' folder, but this hasn't helped at all. Anyone?

Re: Your database is already as up-to-date as this script can make it.

Never mind, I restored the DB to the old 1.2.xx version, reinstalled the forum software and reupdated the DB. All seems fine now. smile

I'm still not 100% sure on how to best add a custom banner image to the header (preferably for all styles), so any help would be much appreciated. I've tried editing main.tpl and admin.tpl but it didn't seem to change anything...

Re: Your database is already as up-to-date as this script can make it.

An error was encountered

Your database is already as up-to-date as this script can make it.

Seems like you had to clear cache - remove *.php files from the "cache" directory.

A style can have its own main.tpl and admin.tpl files (for example, Informer style has). I think you have to edit those files too.