Topic: [beta release] Informer style

I've just exported Informer style from SVN and installed it on this forum. I think it's good enough to make a beta testing smile

How to set the style: go to Profile->Settings and choose "Informer" in "Available styles".

Feel free to post your remarks and suggestions here.

2 (edited by SuperMAG 2009-05-22 15:57)

Re: [beta release] Informer style

Nice smile, i was already using modified version of this in my forum for previous 3 months. big_smile

--------------------------

There is no Download option in the trac for this style, can u fix that.

--------------------------

Few stuff about the style:

1- The buttons of the new posts are not very clear. So bitter buttons would be good.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Looks nice, but it still has this one thing that is also bothering me on Oxygen:
The rows or boxes are to high. I liked the slim look of PunBB 1.2 and was hoping for some 1.3 style that features the slimness.

Hello
The theme is very nice, but it's difficult for reading.

Awesome! big_smile

Any chance of a download link for the theme?

Guys, I don't think he's going to release it to the public when it's still in a beta stage.

deathcubek wrote:

Guys, I don't think he's going to release it to the public when it's still in a beta stage.

As Parpalak posted above, the theme was added for testing, it is not released yet.

Actually you can download it using trac browser. Click "Download in other formats: Zip Archive" at the bottom of this page: http://punbb.informer.com/trac/browser/ … 3/styles//

However, there is something to do with the colors, I don't like current ones, especially the link color.

I think this style looks very good.  Has pushed me over the edge to use Punbb and just modify this style to my needs.  Thank you! smile

Thanks for your reply smile
Maybe there will be some changes in the final release of this style.

dilavis wrote:

Спасибо за новый стиль! Цвета, конечно, еще нужно дорабатывать, шрифт кое где поменьше, например, в подвале. Мне очень нравится. Есть два моих пожелания: исключить элементов на 100% ширины (все элементы одной ширины) и другие иконки у разделов, совсем другие, это не на что не годятся, для меня. Хорошие иконки - 50% дизи. wink

Еще раз спасибо за вашу работу! (Постепенно все равно нужно выносить основные переменные в шаблоны, удобнее шабов, че у дле не видел.)

Еще мне вот этот стиль очень понравился: http://punbb.informer.com/trac/attachme … /web20.png
(Только текст и цвет разделов поменьше, да и формы для поиска убрать). smile

Post deleted. Write in English please

by the link he hosted, i think he means make http://punbb.informer.com/trac/attachme … /web20.png one lol.

Thank you for your new style! Colors, of course, remains to be further developed, where some smaller font, for example, in the basement. I really like. There are two of my wishes: to delete the items on 100% of the width (all elements of the same width), and other icons of the sections, most others, this is not what is not good for me. Good icons - 50% of design. wink

Thanks again for your work! (Gradually, still need to make the main variables in the template, it's shabov, human DLE have not seen it.)

I now this style is like: http://punbb.informer.com/trac/attachme … /web20.png
(Only the text and color of the sections are smaller, and the form to search to remove). smile

Try to remove the underlining of links. It damages the perception of ... Design changes have punbb it is very difficult. Do, please, at least, as mybb. Thank you!

fantasma wrote:

Hello
The theme is very nice, but it's difficult for reading.

Have to agree.

What is difficult about reading anything with this style?  Incredibly easy to read and very easy on the eyes as well imho.

RogueFoxx wrote:

What is difficult about reading anything with this style?  Incredibly easy to read and very easy on the eyes as well imho.

same