Topic: Cannot link images

I can use the url and img bbcode tags fine but I cant use them in combination for example:

[url=url here][img]img location here[/img][/url]

Instead of getting a linked image from that I get a link leading to the location I wanted to link to but instead of the image I get the link to the image. Autoparse urls is disabled in admin panel.

Re: Cannot link images

It works fine for me:
PunBB bbcode test
with BBCode:

[url=http://punbb.informer.com/forums/][img=PunBB bbcode test]http://punbb.informer.com/forums/img/test.png[/img][/url]

obviously it does here, but it doesnt in my forum which is why I asked for help
you can check it out yourself www.game-komrade.com

Is "Allow BBCode \[img\] tag in posts" option enabled in <FORUM_URL>/admin/settings.php?section=features?

yes it is

bump.
Can anyone help me with this please?

I have done all the aforementioned.
http://game-komrade.com/post481.html#p481
I have had no problems with links. But when I looked at the created link, I found too many slashes in the link address and the name of the picture.
Did you edit the parser file? Did you install unofficial extensions?

I did not touch the parser file but I have a lot of unofficial extensions. Here is a list of all extensions I have installed.

Admin add user, Akismet, Antispam System, BBCode buttons, BBCode Extended, Easy Google Analytics, eKarma, Happy Smilies by Mazeguy.net, jQuery (YonasH), JS post quote, No (Page 1) in page title, Portal by Daris, Private Messaging, Pun Admin Manage Extensions Improved, Pun poll, Pun tags, PunBB Repository, remove_used_extensions_footer, Simple Image Upload, Sitemap Generator, Slimbox for postimg, Social Bookmarking, Title/avatar switch, Userlist Avatar, VideoTag, Xfire Instant Messenger support

You can try to resolve your problem by disabling unofficial extensions one by one.
This way, you can find an unfinished extension, which prevents other extensions from working correctly.

it remained that way even after I disabled ALL extensions (yes even official ones) I don't know what else to do sad

Try disabling extensions one by one, instead of disabling them all at once. This way, you will figure out the one that does not work.

Kovalski wrote:

Try disabling extensions one by one, instead of disabling them all at once. This way, you will figure out the one that does not work.

but if I disabled all and still it wont work doesn't that mean that this is not extension related?

Can no one help me? I even reinstalled the whole board, and it keeps screwing up.  sad

Why don't you reinstall your web ?? I think that because you can access your board.

PunBB is a fast and lightweight PHP-powered discussion marketing board.