Re: pun_bbcode extension

excellent.

Shame that adding buttons to my extension will be more difficult - still think on how best to do it *sigh*

my mind is on a permanent tangent
byUsers forum

Hello

How add [video] bbcode to the script ?

Thanxs

New version of pun_bbcode 1.3.1 has been released!
New features

• The BBCode panel is now added only if JavaScript is enabled.

• Added space below and after smiles.

• The BBCode tag "img" isn't added to the BBCode Bar if img tag isn't enabled in posts.

awesome, is this new version also updated in our admincp extensions section?

@Slovak
have installed new Version, but the Panel will not be shown in any of my browsers i have tested. On all is Java enabled ??!!

rahahm33 wrote:

awesome, is this new version also updated in our admincp extensions section?

Yes, it is.

demo-world wrote:

@Slovak

I'am Slavok, not Slovak smile

demo-world wrote:

have installed new Version, but the Panel will not be shown in any of my browsers i have tested. On all is Java enabled ??!!

JavaScript should be enabled, not Java.
Check the "Use BBCode Bar" option in your profile, it should be enabled. Also BBCode should be enabled in posts in the administration menu. On what pages do you check the functionality of the extension?

New version of pun_bbcode 1.3.2 has been released. Fixed the error with undefined variable, when BBCode is disabled in posts.

Slavok wrote:

JavaScript should be enabled, not Java.
Check the "Use BBCode Bar" option in your profile, it should be enabled. Also BBCode should be enabled in posts in the administration menu. On what pages do you check the functionality of the extension?

Hi Slavok,
sorry with your name. cool
The options are all enabled, also javascript is on. It has worked fine in the previous version, and after updating to the new one it didn't show me the panel. Also i did an fresh install, but nothing. Checked it at my forum.

Did you, by any chance, change the contents of <FORUM_ROOT>./include/template/main.tpl?

When I examined the source of your forum's page, I found out that its end was missing the following lines:

<div id="brd-about" class="gen-content">
 <!-- forum_about -->
</div>

after

<!-- forum_info -->

<div class="hr"><hr /></div>

This can be the reason why the panel is not displayed.

Yes i changed the main.tpl and also removed the line. That's the problem why it will not work. After changing, the Panel will be showing. Many thanks for the hint !!

Slavok wrote:

New version of pun_bbcode 1.3.2 has been released. Fixed the error with undefined variable, when BBCode is disabled in posts.

Доброе время суток! что то этот релиз расширения крашит работу форума. при заходе в ветку с включенным - пишет страница не найдена, при отключенном все норм ЧЯДНТ?

Please escape javascript properly in this extension and for html ending tags like </div> use <\/div>

lostinfuture wrote:
Slavok wrote:

Доброе время суток! что то этот релиз расширения крашит работу форума. при заходе в ветку с включенным - пишет страница не найдена, при отключенном все норм ЧЯДНТ?

What do you mean? Could you, please, describe the problem?

My forum was 'crashing' as well, it said something faulty about compression, I disabled compression in forum settings and extension worked fine.

Kovalski wrote:

What do you mean? Could you, please, describe the problem?

ingram wrote:

My forum was 'crashing' as well, it said something faulty about compression, I disabled compression in forum settings and extension worked fine.

Yea, the same thing.
when gzip was on this ver. of extension made thread page - 404. - w/o extension (gzip on) - worked fine.
now gzip off ext. works fine
(bad engl. sorry)

ingram wrote:

Same error.

New version of pun_bbcode 1.3.3 has been released. Fixed bug with buffering HTML output when output compression with gzip is enabled.