Topic: CloudCMS

Small Content Management System I wrote which doesn't use MySQL databases. It's less than 100kb and still in Alpha, but is usable.

http://code.google.com/p/cloudcms/

What do you think?

Re: CloudCMS

Weasley ... it looks pretty good ... Excellent ... keep on the good work.  You might want to have an option if they want to use mySQL or not.

So it would be something like:
* File System  (radio button)
* MySQL Database  (radio button)

Do you have a demo some where??

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Forgot I posted this here but whatever:

Scripted, that would be a rather good idea however it would add more luggy to the code and I'm planning on implementing some more features soon. Also quaker unfortunately I don't think it's stable enough for a demo at the moment (the admin panel has one security issue, but you would need to be an admin to take advantage of it) so I'm not yet comfortable setting up a demo.

Soon though tongue

weasley if you ever need a hand just remember my name smile

6 (edited by Weasley 2009-09-02 09:09)

Will do, but I'd prefer to do it myself at the moment I've got it into a Beta state, perhaps.

Released Alpha E:

- Fixed an Internet Explorer bug with the design
- Added a <!-- Powered by CloudCMS --> line to the code
- Some spelling mistakes fixed
- Added a template editor to the Admin Panel
- Did some more bug fixes, can't remember what exactly.

http://cloudcms.googlecode.com/files/Cl … AlphaE.zip

I'm planning to redo the design on the Admin Panel in future.

I may be scrapping the Flat File edition in favour of a more powerful and structured MySQL version I have in development. This should see:

- All bug fixes and security holes in the current Alpha series fixed
- Opportunity to have support for MSSQL and SQLite in the future
- A fully rewritten and redesigned Admin Panel
- None of that stupid "magic quotes" nonsense.
- Subpages can link to main pages.

I'll be getting to work on this straight away and Alpha A should be released in a few days.

Incredible work. its really promising project.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

SuperMAG wrote:

Incredible work. its really promising project.

Thanks a lot smile

I've added a ton of features since the last release, the software won't be filesystem based anymore as it's really hard to organize data and etc, so it's MySQL now. At first I tried to make it so that there was the possiblity to add more SQL software's to the program, but it didn't work so I stuck with MySQL. Perhaps in 0.4 though.

The MySQL version is the "0.2" series, and will most likely get out of Alpha quicker as I'm very happy with the features present, a ton more than the Filesystem one. I'm just working on the new redesigned Admin Panel now and once that's finished and the Installation page works it'll be ready for release.

0.2 Alpha A smile

Any demo's anywhere smile sounds good smile

Currently :: Installing vb Getting a new domain and modding punbb :)

12 (edited by Weasley 2009-09-10 16:36)

Will be once the MySQL version is up tongue

Also I must note the admin panel is pretty basic looking, I mean it has some nice tabs but most of the content is just text and links. Though you don't really need any images for something nobody but yourself will see.

Trying to keep it under 70kb (broke the under 50kb rule, sorry!), but the default theme does have some images and is very fancy indeed (I didn't design it tongue)

Edit: This series of versions will have a plugin system. I promise.

Cool cant wait post demo asap thanks

Hoping for a release date (Alpha, not stable version) of Sunday. I will install a demo of it then.

w0w thats early cant wait still is this like tinyportal for smf?

Don't think so it's more like the PunBB editions of stuff such as Drupal and Joomla, only it's not crap and it's easier to use big_smile

cool thanks for the extra info

Unfortunately I will not be able to get Alpha A out on Sunday as planned as complications have arisen with my Laptop and I have to get that sorted, on the other hand it will defiantly be ready for during the week smile

this post is 6-7 months old. Weasley, has there been any progress