1 (edited by anomalic 2004-05-10 10:37)

Topic: Case closed

Because of internal problems within the crew (why is that always ??), i have left the forum PCvraagbaak.nl.tt, where I was an Admin.

There's gonna be a brandnew forum (witch portal/frontpage is already online) an will be build on punBB, but its gonna be a complete remake in its styling (colors/graphics etc.)
So your welcome at http://www.anomalic.nl.tt

Subjects at the forum: music/video, online free computerhelp, news (lots!) workshops for webdesign and multimedia, and mutch more..............

Get working !!!!??? Start your own Forum!! Every day fresh!! (HIT ME!!)

Re: Case closed

Topic moved to 'Show off'

I'd recommend making the front page a lot smaller. It takes ages to load for me. As I'm writing this, the front page has no less than 730 KB images. It also has Java applets, javascripts and an embedded Anastasia video! What's up with that? :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

I'd recommend making the front page a lot smaller. It takes ages to load for me. As I'm writing this, the front page has no less than 730 KB images. It also has Java applets, javascripts and an embedded Anastasia video! What's up with that? :)

Don't forget the evanescense video ;)

5 (edited by Falconey 2004-05-14 11:50)

When opening your site memory usage jumps from 20 megs to 60+ megs.
It allso takes about 10 seconds before i get to see anything.

It's kind of big imho, uses about 1 meg if i save it to hd.

I don't like all that flashy shit.
BTW: Where did you learn English?

7 (edited by middleground 2004-05-22 20:12)

Clicked Forum, over a minute, did this post, checked- still loading.....even on Cable Modem.....Looks great but I'm bored before I even see the index...still loading....almost two minutes.

Popups blocked also....Is that why it won't load??

May need to reopen the case smile

Every Day Above Ground Is A Good One!!