Re: Anyone interested in a PunBB mouse pad?

Preferably Paypal, but I guess SWIFT/IBAN should be possible as well. I'll look into it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Cold hard SEK cash in paperform via snailmail? smile

Thanks, otherwise I'll just have to sign up with paypal or use the snailmail option smile

I can't seem to located the SWIFT address for my bank, but I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what I can dig up.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thanks smile

And I of course forgot to call them :/

Rickard wrote:

Noooooo! :(

I want my pad! :P

Chacmool wrote:
Rickard wrote:

Noooooo! :(

I want my pad! :P

No worries. I've already ordered the pads :)

Hehe, no problem I've been buried under my tasks a few times wink

When do you think you will recieve the pads? My bachelor theses makes me work 8 hours a day at my computer which kind of destroys my cheap 5 SEK pad very fast..

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

I'll make a call.

SantaClaus wants one smile.

do they have one with a gel bump for the wrist? I'm a big fan, and I'd replace my mat instantly, but I am also concerned with my health wink

Unfortunately not. Well, at least I haven't ordered any. I have a package waiting for me that I will pickup tomorrow. It includes about 10 standard pads and 5-10 large pads. I think there are one or two left over if you are still interested.

I've been using mice since they were invented, and my hands are pretty fucked up - so thanks, but I'll have to pass on that. Unless ... well, maybe I could just hang one on my wall. Let me think .. wink

I could just send you a the vector version of the PunBB logo so you can print your own poster! :D

great! maybe I'll get it tattooed on my forehead while I'm at it. Maybe! wink

Any luck on the SWIFT issue or will I be using the good ol' post for payment smile

sverrir: I've got an IBAN number. I hope that will do.

45 (edited by sverrir 2004-05-18 22:53)

Cool. Can you give me the name of your bank so I can try to find the SWIFT number at my side ?
Almost forgot, it seems that the reciever of payment has to pay some fee.
I'm currently checking what I will have to pay and you should maybe contact your bank and try to find out what they will charge you.

sverrir wrote:

Cool. Can you give me the name of your bank so I can try to find the SWIFT number at my side ?
Almost forgot, it seems that the reciever of payment has to pay some fee.
I'm currently checking what I will have to pay and you should maybe contact your bank and try to find out what they will charge you.

Sure, but first, why can't you use IBAN?

I just recieved a package :) Here are some shots:

http://www.student.lu.se/~iht00ran/mousepads1.jpg
http://www.student.lu.se/~iht00ran/mousepads2.jpg

As you might have noticed, the grey is not as dark as in my sketch in the topic post. They still look very good though. The print is very high quality.

PS. I'm the worst photographer in the world.

Rickard wrote:

Sure, but first, why can't you use IBAN?

Looks like I need the SWIFT number for the bank, the IBAN is just for the account according to my bank. But lets give it a try anyway :)

No problem. I'll have the SWIFT number when the time comes.