1 (edited by crobbe 2011-08-05 14:58)

Topic: HELP!!!! Can't login (pun approval)

Hi folks.

Yesterday I uploade pun approval, it didn't work so well on the coppertheme together with the private messaging extenssion
so I uninstalled it.

Now, I can't login to the forum and get the following error report.

"The error occurred on line 61 in /hermes/bosweb/web062/b622/nf.adelmetallforumse/public_html/header.php(210) : eval()'d code

Database reported: Table 'pnb_kdmok43ecj.pun_post_approval_posts' doesn't exist (Errno: 1146)."

What can I do to fix this.

Re: HELP!!!! Can't login (pun approval)

1. Add to config.php
    define('FORUM_DISABLE_HOOKS', 1);

2. Uninstall pun_approval

3. Remove from config.php define('FORUM_DISABLE_HOOKS', 1);

Oki, did that, it worked but now I get the following messages......

"Warning: require(./extensions/pun_approval/lang/English/pun_approval.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web062/b622/nf.adelmetallforumse/public_html/include/common.php(129) : eval()'d code on line 127

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './extensions/pun_approval/lang/English/pun_approval.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web062/b622/nf.adelmetallforumse/public_html/include/common.php(129) : eval()'d code on line 127"

It seems though even I uninstalled it, it is still there.

Remove the extension folder from your PunBB directory, delete all the files in the "cache" subfolder except "index.html" and ".htaccess".

Retry

If you're still having issues, consider checking your extensions table in your database and remove the leftovers.

You can also try to reinstall, uninstall the problematic extensions, who knows.

Ok, will try that, thanks.

IT WORKED....PUH

Removed some loose extensions, reuploaded some and voila.

Thanks a million.

Glad it helped sir