Topic: Development moved to GitHub

With this, we have moved the development of PunBB to Github.
You may now find the official source code repository at http://github.com/punbb/punbb.

This should make the project a little easier to manage, and in particular, make it easier for developers to contribute patches.

Having the project at Github will allow us to benefit from the fact many open source developers are already familiar with it, and allow us to take advantage of the simpler pull request process. As always, we welcome you to fork our repository, enhance PunBB to meet your needs, then submit a pull request to have it considered for inclusion in the master PunBB project.

http://pic.lg.ua/x/2/a9ddd9/md_e64430f3.png

Have a nice day! ;-)

Re: Development moved to GitHub

thanks

Thank you, I just download at the moment smile

I don't speak English, but Google Translate is doing pretty good.

great "moved" big_smile

I am working on to translate to my native language "Tamil" and will be shared with the community soon.

Githhub has some excellent features,will makes the job little more easier. Surely a wise move

dimkalinux wrote:

With this, we have moved the development of PunBB to Github.
You may now find the official source code repository at

This should make the project a little easier to manage, and in particular, make it easier for developers to contribute patches.

Having the project at Github will allow us to benefit from the fact many open source developers are already familiar with it, and allow us to take advantage of the simpler pull request process. As always, we welcome you to fork our repository, enhance PunBB to meet your needs, then submit a pull request to have it considered for inclusion in the master PunBB project.

Have a nice day! ;-)

Yes.I agree. Wise move.

I am  in process of designing banner managment plugin for own project.But i will share for free with GPL license soon.

I really like the Githhub for its features but i don't have prior exp with it as like sourceforge,but as others said,its an wise move.lets find out what can i do it with the Githhub for punbb