Topic: How can I integrate my forum into my website?

This is my Website: sergiuhelldragoon.com
This is my forum:     sergiuhelldragoon.com/forum

As the title says,how can I integrate my forum into my website? This could be really helpful for me.

2 (edited by praivo 2012-08-22 11:23)

Re: How can I integrate my forum into my website?

edit:
I didn't read your post well and wrote a nonsense. Sorry :-( Let's delete this and your answer...

praivo wrote:

Change forum's base URL to sergiuhelldragoon.com/forum, then put a link on your website.

And how do I do that?

If your website is for example, in the directory: /http/www/website/ and your apache "DocumentRoot" is set to that same
then if you create a dir under that called: forum and put everything related to it under that.

Then somewhere in that websites pages, like in the main page you see when you first get to it,
THAT file, you'll have to "hack", add some code so you get a "webpage-link" to your "probably" index.php in that
"/forum" directory.

How to do THAT.......
Then you either need to read up on php or let a friend fix it for ya smile
If you know the FULL paths for both the webpage and the forum anyone here can help out.
Then you just send the file necessary for it and and you can try those.

Millennium wrote:

If your website is for example, in the directory: bte/ and your apache "DocumentRoot" is set to that same
then if you create a dir under that called: forum and put everything related to it under that.

Then somewhere in that websites pages, like in the main page you see when you first get to it,
THAT file, you'll have to "hack", add some code so you get a "webpage-link" to your "probably" index.php in that
"orum" directory.

How to do THAT.......
Then you either need to read up on php or let a friend fix it for ya smile
If you know the FULL paths for both the webpage and the forum anyone here can help out.
Then you just send the file necessary for it and and you can try those.

Can you be my friend and help me out please? smile
I sent you a PM with the contact adress.

good question, maybe add the portal? or even add a login module to the front page?
idk