Topic: Change Color on Oxygen Skin?

Hello!

Ive been changing the colors on the oxygen skin ive used the firebug tool to see the color i wanted and then i copied the code and pasted it in the oxygen CSS-File but the colors didnt change?

what did i do wrong?

if you want i can paste the whole code..

greetings Pebexxa

2 (edited by Piki 2012-10-25 19:49)

Re: Change Color on Oxygen Skin?

In {forum}/style/Oxygen/Oxygen.min.css, search for both "color" and "background". For example, I found this:

{background:#fff;color:#222}

and I changed it to:
{background:#222;color:#41f}
and now have a blackish background color with blue text on my forum. In this example, "background" refers to the background color, while "color" refers to the text color (most of the text, at least).

Try to experiment with all the color and background tags. Just keep a backup copy of  the Oxygen theme, just to be safe.

3 (edited by Pebexxa 2012-10-25 21:00)

Ive changed all that also the textcolor but its still white/blue instead of black/orange but i wrote the colors with six (6) digits

When i had the firebug application with forefox the forum was black and orange but when i reloaded the page again (after i changed the css file) it was white/blue

Okey! now i got it to change colors! smile

but now i have one more problem. my "sprite.png" bar, how do i get it so its not transparent?