Re: [Extension release] KT Mobile v1.6

Here you are
dropbox.com/s/pi0p0k68w2rd5is/2012-08-27_14-45-31.png

This extension is not working in my forums, so i disabled it. it shows this error:

Warning: require(./style/Oxygen/Oxygen.php) [function.require] failed to open stream. No such file or directory in /home/mfiehazy/public_html/header.php on line 114
Warning: require(./style/Oxygen/Oxygen.php) [function.require] failed to open stream. No such file or directory in /home/mfiehazy/public_html/header.php on line 114
Fatal error: require0 [function.require]: Failed opening required './style/Oxygen/Oxygen.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mfiehazy/public_html/header.php on line 114

Note, i have deleted my oxygen, only have my theme, put that theme mobile version (copied oxygen mobile) in the css folder of the extension, but still shows this error.

MyFootballCafe.com  is Now Online!

Unfortunately it won't work without Oxygen. Imho the better way is to block style choice than deleting Oxygen.
You can do it by adding

disabled="disabled"

in 2354 and 2363 lines of profile.php. Or delete lines that allow user to change style.

The idea of KT_Mobile is that it changes user style to Oxygen while he's on mobile so there aren't any changes of CSS different than default. There's no way of deleting CSS by forum_loader and I don't want to do it by preg_replace.

Anyway I've made very new, much better version of KT Mobile, and I'll release it soon. You can check it on http://airagh.linuxpl.info

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

ok, will that new version will fix this problem?

Any news on the new version of KT Mobile, Kushi?

Love your toolbar login / dropdown thing on ur site.

Hey I have a problem on my site. When Im logged it the navlinks are moved to the right. I use iphne 3gs
Can you take a look what may be the problem?

I also have a problem, when i add extra navlinks with their buttons, only the first few navlinks buttons show, the rest are invisible.

Check my website in your phone.

33 (edited by otf 2012-11-15 15:41)

I have to hidden icon "News" and "Favorites" that push down 1 row settings and logout which causes the navlinks to move to the right.

So i just disabled the 2 extension and its fixed temporary

34 (edited by otf 2012-11-15 15:36)

I cannot open your website from pc and mobile? I dont know why.

For your problem I think you need to add the navlink in here /extensions/kt_mobile/css/"yourtheme"/kt_mobile.css

what really, its working for me, maybe it was down at that time.

I have added the navlinks correctly according to first post instructions, the images are also correct.

Since all my extra navlinks are shown before the forums links, only the first few navlinks are shown in the mobile, all of them are extra navlinks.

I'll upload new version with dropdown menu as soon as posible. It will eliminate this kind of problems :-).

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

Version 1.5 is out
http://kushithemes.t15.org/blog/extensions/kt-mobile/
I'll edit first post later.

Iv tried and it works. But I will suggest to put on top next to Index,Recent,News,Search. How can I add this links?

39 (edited by Kushi 2012-11-20 12:14)

Very good.

I'll implement this feature in version 2 so the links could be added easily from Administration Panel such as here.
http://i.imgur.com/5FbnR.png

But it would take some time.

However I've been checking Google Analytics to see what are the most common browsing paths and searching isn't the most popular action. Well at least on my forum.

//edit
Anyway, version 1.54 is uploaded fixes small bug. For instant hotfix just change efekty.js to

/*KT Mobile 1.54*/
$(function(){

var browserWidth = $(window).width();
    var browserHeight = $(window).height();
    var slider = browserWidth*0.85;
    var rest = browserWidth;
    var contentHeight = $("#rest > div").height();
    $('#brd-wrap #slider').css("width",slider);
    $('#brd-wrap #rest').css("width",browserWidth);
    $('#brd-wrap .cover').css("width",browserWidth+slider).css("left",-slider).show();
    $('#more_button').toggle(function() {
        $('#brd-wrap .cover').animate({left:0})  /*----- Width of div mystuff (here 160) ------ */
        $(this).addClass('active');
        $('#brd-wrap #rest').css("width",rest);
        $('#brd-wrap').css("height",browserHeight);
        $('#brd-wrap .mystuff').css("height",browserHeight);
    }, function() {
        $('#brd-wrap .cover').animate({left:-slider})
        $(this).removeClass('active');
        $('#brd-wrap #rest').css("width",browserWidth);
        var contentNewHeight = $("#rest > div").height();
        if(contentNewHeight>browserHeight){
            $('#brd-wrap').css("height",contentNewHeight);
            $('#brd-wrap .mystuff').css("height",contentNewHeight);
        }
        else{
            $('#brd-wrap').css("height",browserHeight);
            $('#brd-wrap .mystuff').css("height",browserHeight);
        }
    });
});
(function( win ){
    var doc = win.document;

// If there's a hash, or addEventListener is undefined, stop here
    if( !location.hash && win.addEventListener ){
        //scroll to 1
        window.scrollTo( 0, 1 );
        var scrollTop = 1,
            getScrollTop = function(){
                return win.pageYOffset || doc.compatMode === "CSS1Compat" && doc.documentElement.scrollTop || doc.body.scrollTop || 0;
            },
            //reset to 0 on bodyready, if needed
            bodycheck = setInterval(function(){
                if( doc.body ){
                    clearInterval( bodycheck );
                    scrollTop = getScrollTop();
                    win.scrollTo( 0, scrollTop === 1 ? 0 : 1 );
                }    
            }, 15 );
        win.addEventListener( "load", function(){
            setTimeout(function(){
                    //reset to hide addr bar at onload
                    win.scrollTo( 0, scrollTop === 1 ? 0 : 1 );
            }, 0);
        } );
    }
})( this );

40 (edited by otf 2012-11-20 11:50)

Where is the version 1.5.4. I can find only 1.5.3.5? I have manually edit.

Sorry I've found another errors when I was posting this. Uploaded now.

Is jquery is really required or just for fancy stuff. I don't like to load the extra js files.

Anyway i can get a fix for the menu. I am thinking about removing all the images from the menu, make it all text. how do i do that.

is it really - make the same sidebar in standart template?

really nice ext, thanks.
but how to do default state "Activates mobile version of forum while using handheld devices" disable for new users?

hi! a have a problem
when activated extension - i see a blank page instead forums. (mobile view is actve)
how can i debug this?

Thanks smile

The Kushi theme in the demo is nice. But I don't know how to make other themes appear in Settings.

Just upload them to style/ folder.

49 (edited by donjohnie 2013-06-10 08:18)

I have this problem  entering with my PC browser: http://i41.tinypic.com/28sc6c4.png

the first topic in every subforumis not in its place ?

I think this problem is visible by admins only ?

I'll fix it very soon.