Re: [Extension] Image Assistant (quadric_image_assistant)

Hello,

whenever I try to upload an image and I'm not using the account which was created by setting up the forum, I get the error message "Failed to open output stream." This happens at any other account, wether it is admin mod or user.
Can anybody help me please?

Regards Daniel

Hi Quadric,
Thank you very much for this extention.

I just wanted to download this mod but all the downloadlinks are giving me an error.

Anyone to give me a hand (or the zipped file of the latest version?).

sypie wrote:

I just wanted to download this mod but all the downloadlinks are giving me an error.

Anyone to give me a hand (or the zipped file of the latest version?).

Orginal on Quadric Website

http://quadric.goblix.pl/wp-content/plu … php?id=105

Upload to Mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?xy4l76p46cfxx0u

Can Someone help me.  I have installed all the required extensions as well as FancyBox2, but when I upload any size image, even small images it shows 100% complete on the upload but it still spins as if it is not complete and the image never shows as being uploaded.  Am I missing something?  Where is the upload destination on the server?

Current Extensions installed:

BBCode buttons 1.4.18
center_bbc 1.22
Fancy Box2 1.0
jQuery 1.1.3
Logo 0.5.2
Quadric Image Assistant 1.1.5

I am rather new to all of this so any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Just what I was searching for.

But one problem:

If I have fancybox already installed, it is conflicting with the one that comes with this extension. And if I have only fancybox that comes with this extension, then fancybox won't work with images from other sources. Is there a simple fix to this or can I somehow disable fancybox that comes with this extension?

Thank you.

57 (edited by ladous 2014-01-09 20:39)

I like it.

Is it possible to add a feature that reduces the image within the upload to the allowed limit? My users can not reduce a large image.

Thanks.
I am sorry for my bad English.

Best regards
ladous

The BEST extension,  thank you !

i can't install this module because the archive from this link is damaged or has a unknown format sad.

Did you download the latest verrsion (1.1.5) ? It should work, this is just a normal zip file. When you download it how many bytes are in there? The size should be 147 130 bytes of zip file. Try again maybe?

thanks, all works smile

I am having weird warning:
Warning: require(./extensions/quadric_image_assistant/../pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/punbb/extensions/quadric_image_assistant/upload.php on line 34

Don't you think, you should add some more dependencies or copy this code into your extension?

If you want to contact me quickly - send e-mail, not PM.
<?php $t='<?php $t=%c%s%c; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);%c'; printf($t,39,$t,39,10);

keeshii wrote:

I am having weird warning:
Warning: require(./extensions/quadric_image_assistant/../pun_attachment/include/attach_func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/punbb/extensions/quadric_image_assistant/upload.php on line 34

Don't you think, you should add some more dependencies or copy this code into your extension?

I hope guru keeshii help for improving this extension big_smile

sorry my BAD english T___T
Have a nice day >.<
(^____^)v

Hello all, this extension is wonderful, however for my forums I would prefer it if the thumbnails were disabled, so that the images are always full size when the users add them from the gallery. This would also allow for .gif files to automatically play when the page is loaded.

I've tried looking through the extensions code to find where it generates the [img]url[/img] tag from when you add the image from the gallery preview, but I am no programmer and can't seem to figure it out.

Is it even possible to achieve this or should I be looking for another extension?

65 (edited by Bug38 2014-04-28 07:36)

Hello,

I juste added this fantastic extension but have a problem. It says :

File is not an image and can not be loadedp18m9rvrsb1n1v1pdqo30feq1l9h5.jpg

And when I check into the gallery I just can see that there's a file, but I can't which one it is.
If I want to add it as a link, it's ok it asks me it's name, but if I want to insert it as a picture it just shows the link in the post...

Have you an idea of what's going wrong ?

EDIT : It seems that almost all is working, because when I click on the link (real link or image link) I have the fancybox...
The problem is when I want to choose the picture, and the error message...

EDIT2 : I've found something really strange : the images are put into the folder FORUM_ROOT/img/m/2, and when the post is sent the links are OK (even if the link showed is the one I mention just after). But for choosing the pictures, the folder is FORUM_ROOT/img/m/2/t, so yeah it can't find them... Have I missed something ? Is there an option to activate thumbnails ? (I imagine that this "t" means thumbnails...)