1 (edited by Homer 2004-05-19 21:22)

Topic: Mark all forums as read

Hello,

I must click twice on the link "mark all forums as read" if I want the "!" image disappear from the forums list.  How can I fix it ?

Thanks

Re: Mark all forums as read

That's very odd. In these forums or in your own? What browser are you using?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hello,

It happen in my forums.  I tried here and it seem to be ok.  I'm using Internet Explorer 6.

Try clearing your cookies.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

It doesn't solve my problem sad  I tried with Mozilla and the problem doesn't appear.  It seem that my IE install is broken..

I've had some trouble with IE lately. Try deleting the files in the cache (history's ok, no need to get rid of it) or force it to reload the page every time (options > configuration). Maybe it has nothing to do with that problem, but I'd give it a try.

I have reformated and reinstalled my PC, and I still have this strange bug.

8 (edited by Louis 2004-06-02 03:59)

Homer wrote:

I have reformated and reinstalled my PC, and I still have this strange bug.

Then perhaps it has something to do with the setup of your web server and the way IE is communicating with your server, or something like that? (I've no idea, actually, so feel free to ignore this. However I did have problems with IE and communicating form data differently from other browsers, while modifying the PunBB preview mod.)