1 (edited by Lok 2013-04-13 11:57)

Topic: To edit background in the post entry and author

Hello, I would change the background on the whole outlined part (in red)...

Could you please explain me how to do it?
Thank you!

Re: To edit background in the post entry and author

Left one:

.post {

}

right one

.postbody {

}
If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

3 (edited by Lok 2013-04-13 10:47)

I did this:

.postbody{background-image:url(bgimg.png);margin-left:18em;position:relative;border-left-style:solid;border-left-width:1px;padding:.5em 1.5em 0 1em;clear:both}

But doesn't work sad
I'm being crazy, I dont find .post alone... i have to create it? +_+
Tried to create it alone but doesn't work... oh my god never known that punbb is so hard to customize css sad

Just add this at the end of your css file. There's no need in finding existing classes smile.
Also if image is in the same folder as your css file, you can set attribute as

url(bgimg.png)

( note: no apostrophes needed )

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

5 (edited by Lok 2013-04-13 10:52)

Sorry Kushi I added those lines on the end of the file but I see no changed, I refreshed the page a lot but nothing.

.post{background:#0000}.postbody{background-image:url(bgimg-png)}

I added this exact line.

http://youtu.be/4qOnvqdlptk

I definetely love you.