Topic: what is the best way to attract spam??

I'm also curious to see how spammed an inbox can get. So I've created a hotmail account for this purpose:
ss01dude@inbox.com

Now all I need is LOTS of spam...
What are the most effective ways to attract spam? Posting the address on a forum is a start, but what other methods are there?

Thank you, in advance, for your help. smile

Re: what is the best way to attract spam??

With a Gmail address it can be more effective because you can use additional words to the address. For example: firstnamelastname@gmail.com can also be firstnamelastname.forum1@gmail.com

In this way you can see the results of different forums and the number of spam that's using the specified address.

set your email account to do an automated response to emails, this way spammers will know that it is a legit email address which will move it up on the list and they will sell or distribute your email address to other spammers. You will get a lot of bounced emails but I don’t think you care about that.

Using external services as Craigslist or guestbooks counts as spamming in my opinion and so is not a valid option.

What an unusual request. I would say you can enter the email address onto sites where they tell you to sign up or deals. You get spammed hardcore with those. Plus I think they sell the email address to others. I went to an exhibition once and put my email address into one draw.......ended up with about 30 companies spamming me. I just ended up abandoning that email address.

use your email to fill out surveys where they promise free stuff

I don't think i have ever heard heard a request like this. But i guess you just sign up for a whole bunch of free stuff, and make sure the spam mails are replied - As collenwesling mentioned they will sell or distribute your email more frequently if they believe it is legit ,and think you buy into the spamming.

Follow the protocol of site u want to work on