Re: pun_stop_bots

Sorry, but i have no time for updating my extensions now.

dimkalinux, please )))

@directorfirm

dimkalinux wrote:

Sorry, but i have no time for updating my extensions now.

give hot kiss to req..

sorry my BAD english T___T
Have a nice day >.<
(^____^)v

Update Fancy_login_loginza to 0.3.6 — http://punbb.informer.com/forums/post/150353/#p150353

Is this not compatible with all themes?
I use the urban theme and there is no question, just an answer box.
http://i.imgur.com/hLw9IMe.png

56 (edited by danydoe 2013-10-30 15:21)

directorfirm wrote:

Hi! I have a problem. This extention (Stop spam from bots 0.3.3) conflict with extension (OpenID login (Loginza) 0.3.5)

If i delete Stop spam from bots extension, OpenID login (Loginza) work  good, but not together. I need 2 extension, because some people not use Loginza and registered in forum on registration link.

Can you help me? What i need doing for work 2 extension together?

P.S. Sorry for my english, i from Russia

I faced the same problem and I chosed to disable Loginza.

does this not work for PunBB 1.4.2?

Works good.

Trace wrote:

Works good.

I cant install it for som reason, whenever i press Install extension i get sent to a blank page with the following url: ...com/forum/admin/extensions.php?install=pun_stop_bots

Check if all files have been properly uploaded.

61 (edited by Nexzer 2013-12-01 07:26)

Trace wrote:

Check if all files have been properly uploaded.

ive tryed download and uploading it again like 3 times now and no change.

edit:
is there a way to maunually run the file that installs it?

How can i make to ask questions only then registering and those members who have posts less than 100. ?

Slavok wrote:

This is a first release of new extension pun_stop_bots. The extension will ask some questions to prevent bot registration and posting. More information you can find in the Wiki. There are only two questions in the DB after installation, so don't forget to add more questions.
Links:

It will be great to hear your opinions and suggestions on improvement of the extension.

Is there a reason that none of the links to the plugin work? Is this plugin actually working with punBB 1.4.4?

Does this work with the latest punBB?

I'm on PunBB 1.4.4 and trying to install Stop spam from bots 0.3.3.

When I go to install I get a "Sorry! The page could not be loaded." message. Can someone let me know what's happening? In the meantime, My forum is being hammered with spam.

chovy wrote:

I found a problem when used with openid extension...after registering with openid, I can sign in fine, but the pun stop bot question keeps popping up when I put a valid answer -- the result is I'm unable to post.

I have the same problem with the latest version of punbb and pun stop bots, sometimes it keeps asking with good answers and it seems that when it does, it's non stop, until you try with another browser or delete cookies and come back, so i guess this bug is a problem of cookies ?

Oh.... all that is out of date and does not develop. use fancy_stop_spam

I've tried it and came back to pun stops bots, because trying fancy stop spam, testing post or registering, i could not even post as guest or new member, too much efficiency... wink

68 (edited by PanBB.Ru 2016-05-18 13:11)

There is still a (CAPTCHA service) that offers to collect picture. Then allowed to enter.
Look at this forum

Thank you, if it is a problem too big (many times pun stop bots works, it's just a random error, and it seems to work nice against spam) i cool try that captcha service.

v 0.3.3.2
https://github.com/MioVisman/punbb_exte … _stop_bots

Add PHP 7.2-8.0 compatibility.
Remove potential vulnerabilities.
Add compatibility with non-Latin answers.
Remove cache regeneration by timeout.

ForkBB
I speak only Russian  :P

Oh thanks a lot, i have to try that one, i'll tell you.

72 (edited by zetrader 2021-01-30 19:06)

Ok i have tried with php 7.4, it works fine smile
- When i am as guest, it asks me everytime the question
- When i am as a norma member, it asks me the question for the first post, but doing other posts, it doesn't ask me no more. You said, it will ask every 2 weeks after that?

I will give a try for the same things with php 8.0 and will tell you if there are some errors.

EDIT, test with php 8.0 :
- When i am guest, i answer one question, and it doesn't make the post, it asks me again the question (or another question), i have tried to answer many times, it doesn't accept, endless question.

EDIT 2, back to php 7.4, testing more :
- the same can happen as guest, endless question, can not post, so it works aleatory, random, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I am using google chrome, i will try with firefox if there's a difference.

EDIT 3 : it worked with firefox as a guest with php 7.4, while it now still not working as guest with google chrome, i tried then with php 8.0 and firefox and it works too, so it seems to be a cookie problem with google chrome, not php version.

You said, it will ask every 2 weeks after that?

yes

so it seems to be a cookie problem with google chrome, not php version.

Open the console in Chrome (F12 if I'm not mistaken), enable output of both errors and warnings, then test sending messages.
Turn on the continuous console so that messages are not lost after a page refresh.

ForkBB

74 (edited by zetrader 2021-01-31 08:58)

Using console in Chrome (F12 is correct), the only messages i get at the time of the question failed as guest is :

responsive-nav.min.js:1 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
m @ responsive-nav.min.js:1
_init @ responsive-nav.min.js:1
v @ responsive-nav.min.js:1
d @ responsive-nav.min.js:1
(anonymous) @ new-reply66.html:149
[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took 33ms

EDIT : If you have google chrome, i can give you the url of the forum and the answer to question, you can test yourselft as guest, maybe you'll see better where is the error.

v 0.3.3.3
https://github.com/MioVisman/punbb_exte … _stop_bots

This version does not use cookies.
User is asked only once, the guest is asked every time.

P.S. I don't use Chrome (it transfers too much data to Google).

ForkBB