Topic: Wonderfull forum!!

Hi Guys!!! I became a member of the punbb forum and must say I like it. There is some reasons for that: it is very simple and fast. The great advantage is that punbb forum is free for everyone. I saw the mysql base and the structure is simple and minimal also. The only problem about punbb is the number of templates. But you can make them by yourselves. So thanks to creators for their hard working. THANKS BROTHERS!!!

2 (edited by Visman 2015-04-01 11:25)

Re: Wonderfull forum!!

Hello.
I'm new here.
Just wondering if you could say your opinions about this aspect ratio tool that i found on the web. For me it's ok, simple and clean. Do someone use another tool to calculate aspect ratio? Share your answers here. Thank you!

Re: Wonderfull forum!!

ze_4x wrote:

Hi Guys!!! I became a member of the punbb forum and must say I like it. There is some reasons for that: it is very simple and fast. The great advantage is that punbb forum is free for everyone. I saw the mysql base and the structure is simple and minimal also. The only problem about punbb is the number of templates. But you can make them by yourselves. So thanks to creators for their hard working. THANKS BROTHERS!!!

andreea.rares24 wrote:

Hello.
I'm new here.
Just wondering if you could say your opinions about this aspect ratio tool that i found on the web. For me it's ok, simple and clean. Do someone use another tool to calculate aspect ratio? Share your answers here. Thank you!

http://goo.gl/8Ns18E tongue

sorry my BAD english T___T
Have a nice day >.<
(^____^)v