Topic: Wordpress Theme Integration!!?

Hello, I'm new to PunBB, just installed big_smile I really like the software's lightweight-edness (lol). The time that it takes to load a single page is incredible! Anyway, on to the point; how do I integrate my WordPress blog's theme to PunBB's? Yes, I know I am very much a noob. I am a little confused, and I just wanted to know if there was an answer to this question. If there's anyway someone could help me, I'd appreciate it smile

So thank you in advance!

Re: Wordpress Theme Integration!!?

You should read this:

Where on those pages does it say how to integrate themes?
Ugh.. I'm confused lol lol

I'm digging that documentation smile

Garciat wrote:

I'm digging that documentation [url="garciat.us.to/">Garciat - Die hard

Some info about me

What do you mean "digging"?

I feel so stupid!!

I mean that I like it smile

Garciat wrote:

I'm digging that documentation smile

That was my first stab at the docs, then I went for a wiki.

Outlet is Multi Purpose Woo Commerce Theme is the latest best updated word press theme. It has clean and elegant design. The sleek clean modern design is combined with upto date coding practices and has an integrated smart loader that only loads the necessary resources for each page or post for quick browsing.Its latest best version 2.2 also came in 14th September 2014 whose theme is compatible with WordPress 4.0. It is having updated plug-ins

9 (edited by Visman 2015-04-23 12:51)

hello there !

There is a site where you can get more stuffs related to wordpress Here is the Link : delete

My first crucial step has been successfully bridging the user authentication between WP and phpBB using e-Xntd.it's WP phpBB Bridge, which now allows our users to use their phpBB login credentials to comment on blog entries (as evidenced by the various test posts and responses).