Topic: Data Protection.

Why do I need to protect my files& folders?

Re: Data Protection.

Well you wouldn't want someone to steal your identity would you? It's crucial to try and protect your information so a hacker can't easily get a hold of your personal information.

When you get in a car, do you put your seat belt on before driving? Do you have car, home and health insurance? Do you lock your house and car when you leave them? I am going to assume the answers to those questions are yes. And they are a yes because these things protect you. So why take measures to protect your data? Because it protects you. It protects your information, your business, and your identity - the very essence of who you are.

Everyone has monumental data in our folders ,,, so security comes first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you don't want that anybody steals your personal information so you just have to secure your files and folders

The Data Protection controls how your personal information is used by organisations, businesses or the government. Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called 'data protection principles