Topic: PunBB mouse pads

I've got way too many mouse pads and way too little money. It's time to ship these things out to you guys. The mouse pads will be priced accordingly:

Standard: ?16,50 or $20 or 150 SEK
Large: ?22 or $26,50 or 200 SEK

Here are pictures of the pads: pic1 - pic2

The prices include shipping to wherever that might be. The standard pad is 215 x 180mm and the large one is 250 x 190mm. To order internationally, do this:

1. Visit this page and make a PayPal payment in your currency of choice. If you don't want to use PayPal, payment can be made directly into my personal account. The account details are:

SWIFT nbr: NDEASESS
Account nbr: 3019 01 35352
IBAN nbr: SE6130000000030190135352

The bank is called Nordea Bank AB and the account belongs to me, Rickard Andersson.

2. Send an e-mail to order@punbb.org with your name and shipping adress. This e-mail must contain your name and shipping address together with any required information to connect you to a certain payment. If you payed via PayPal, the e-mail address with which you made the payment will do fine. If you deposited money into my account directly, let me know so that I can identify your payment some other way.

3. As soon as I receive payment and shipping info, I will ship the mouse pad(s). I probably won't ship anything this week though. First thing monday I'll run over to the post office.

Update 2004-07-02: I currently have one large and six standard pads left.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: PunBB mouse pads

Done! :)

I really like how simple it is to transfer the money :) (Using the account number)

Wow, thats a nice mouse...
The pads arnt bad either

Do, or do not.

How many have you got? Will probably buy one this weekend...

I can't remember. I think I have about 8 large and 10 standard left. I'm at work now, but I'll check when I come home.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I've got 7 large and 8 standard. I'm going to ship out five of the large ones tomorrow though.

Just sent my money through PP.
Just remember to declare it as a gift so I don't have to pay the bad taxes wink

I send them in regular envelopes so unless the Icelandic postal service reads your mail, there shouldn't be a problem :)

I wouldn't count that option out wink

Yay! I got my mousepad today :)

Yay! Me too :P

I got mine some weeks ago (express service from Rickard) and it works perfektly, very comfortable and precise - highly recommended. If only I could find a way to get rid of the logo in the corner :-)

CodeDuck wrote:

If only I could find a way to get rid of the logo in the corner :-)

Your wit never ceases to amaze me :)

Got mine today, nice job smile

sverrir wrote:

Got mine today, nice job :)

No taxes? :)

No, they must be busy watching EM wink

still got any large ones? (mouse pad you sickos wink)

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

still got any large ones? (mouse pad you sickos ;))

Yes, I have one more!

How many standards left?

Andy: Six.

My GOD. Sorry to have lost track of this thing. I was too busy with work. I'll try to get the money transferred within this week and send to order@punbb.org as specified.

Will order next week... if there are any left at that point.

Rickard: got any left? (I just noticed that mine started to loose the fabric on top, so it's deteriorating in front of my eyes wink)

Yes, I have a few standard sized pads left.

you've got mail wink