Topic: C++ Source Code

Can someone post some useful C++ source code that I can mess around with and actually compile a small program I dont meen a huge program but like a small useful one like post some example codes please....

Re: C++ Source Code

Why don't you search for some code instead. There must be thousands of small examples "out there" just waiting for you :)

Actually I dont know what you gonna do with all the codes(PHP, FLASHMX, PASCAL, C++, JAVA, JS, HTML etc.,).. just fun learning or want to learn everything(which is not quite possible) anyway keep enjoying(youre own way)...

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

im not learning C++ or Java anymore I know HTML already i just needed help with 1 thing i dont need to learn pascal anymore it was for 1 lil thing to help someone but they got it done i need to learn PHP i dont need to learn JS but it could have been handy but FLASHMX i need ...

so thats 2 languages i am learning

P.S. why did u bring back this old post?

Sorry sad

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

its ok

This is sort of related to this topic (I guess).  Anyway, I've been trying to compile programs that I wrote a few months back and now they won't work.  I was doing some work with games and I added some libraries and I think that might have done.  Any suggestions?