Topic: Division par zero

Bonjour,

Je viens de convertir mon forum IPB, apparremment tout est OK. Sauf que les liens vers les images uploadées dans les posts sont perdus.

Lorsque je me connecte avec mon profil d'admin j'obtiens ceci :

Warning: Division by zero in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\punbb\upload\viewforum.php on line 119

ce qui correspond à ces lignes :

// Determine the topic offset (based on $_GET['p'])
$num_pages = ceil($num_topics / $disp_topics);

Quelle est la parade?
Merci de vote aide.

Re: Division par zero

En fait tu dois regarder dans les tables de ton forum. Il doit y en avoir une qui est composée avec que des 0, supprime-la. smile

[img]http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/icons/error.png[/img] /me speaks French and bad English [img]http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/icons/error.png[/img]

En fait, disp_topics est un champ de la tables 'users'. Après conversion de mon forum IPB, la valeur de ce champ est NULL pour tous les users, ce qui explique le warning "division par zero". Il suffit de saisir 20 pour voir s'afficher 20 topics par page.
Problème, si j'ai 50 topics j'obtiens 20 topics en page 1, 20 topics en page 2 et 0 topics en page 3(au lieu de 10).
Si quelqu'un a la solution...

My French is a bit rusty, but I think I know what the problem is. Have a look at your config table. Make sure the rows 'o_disp_topics_default' and 'o_disp_posts_default' exist and that they have sane values.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

5 (edited by Chacmool 2004-11-22 16:27)

It might be the converters fault. I'll look at it.

Edit: Added some checks in the converter...

En désespoir de cause j'ai relancé une nouvelle conversion de mon forum IPB et...tout fonctionne bien!

Rickard,
My English is a bit rusty but, during conversion IPB, is it possible to recover the images .jpg inserted in the posts?

mikado wrote:

En désespoir de cause j'ai relancé une nouvelle conversion de mon forum IPB et...tout fonctionne bien!

Rickard,
My English is a bit rusty but, during conversion IPB, is it possible to recover the images .jpg inserted in the posts?

I'm the one who made the converters. Is it the BB-code that's not working? (Or are the files uploaded to the forum somehow?)

In forum IPB one can uploader in a post a file present on the hard disk of the user. Information relating to this file is stored in 3 fields of the table "posts":
- attach_id: example "post-2-1043353002.jpg"
- attach_type: example "image/JPEG"
- attach_file: example "fish.jpg"
During IPB->punbb conversion, this informations are not taken again. The images are thus lost.

PunBB doesn't support attachments, so yes, they are lost.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

thx for your reply rickard wink