1 (edited by Azakur4 2004-11-03 21:43)

Topic: I need help with tag [ code ]

I have punbb 1,1,5 and in this version tag [ code ] is written of length without concerning the dimensions of the table, I need a solution for this in this version punbb.

Pd: excuse if I put it in the mistaken section single that nonwise where to put it

El Mejor Lugar de la Red - Corporación Azakur4

Re: I need help with tag [ code ]

It's dealt with in 1.2.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

ummm but i need solution to punbb 1.1.5 :S

The system used in PunBB 1.2 can probably be made to work in PunBB 1.1.5 though the scolling boxes would have to be fixed width because they are inside table cells not divs. Basically it would work like vBulletin 3.

I don't have much idea on that you can help with the code please, i try with other methods sad but and not obtained it

ummm well plz i need help, I need to do that the code tag works like the quote tag, I talk about to that no longer it enlarges the table when arrives at limits of this and that in return it writes in the following line.

the quote tag only does that if you don't put spaces in between words which should not usually be a problem

8 (edited by Azakur4 2004-11-23 15:41)

sad you don't understand to me, I want that when writes within tag code and I arrive at limits you the table this does not extend if not that lowers to the following line since quote does tag.

it is easy to do it with div as in punbb 1.2dev but has a problem cannot be selected well what this within div

its easy enough to select the stuff in the div on 1.2 in Firefox i dunno what browser do you use?

if you want to do it in 1.1.5 i think your just gona have to wait, its not serious and its not long till 1.2 comes out (i hope)

i use IE6

you can select stuff fine in 1.2 code boxes