Topic: Help for C#

I'm working on Visual Studio.Net C#, now i had met a problem. I am doin a login page therefore I would like to ask how to do the coding for keyboard for touch screen purpose. And after the user touch the keyboard, how to pass the information to the textbox? Thanks for those who response....

Re: Help for C#

Assume you have a keyboard printed on screen. When user touches the screen you match that location to the on screen keyboard and finally add the letter etc. to the textbox value. C sharp documentation helps you on the last part.

haha.. tink u got it wrongly... i was saying that i nid the codes for the keyboard.. i hav a touch screen monitor currently.. all i nid were the codes for the keyboard.. im planning to hav a simple keyboard for my login pg.. but i dunnoe how to do tat.. hope that sumone can help.. besides that after typing the alphates i nid to pass the information to a text box where it will display watever alphates i touch on the touch screen keyboard... thanks if sumone can help.. urgent..

Let me rephrase then.

Take a pic of a keyboard and print it on screen (not with printer dummy, digital picture or a drawing and code your application to show it on your screen). Make a list of coordinates (corners of the keys which make a square perhaps) which shows which key is where on the screen and when user touches the screen match the coordinates to the list ... voila.

If you need the ascii codes Google is your friend.