Topic: Show new posts since last visit question

When I come back to this forum after a previous visit,  I use the "shows new post since last visit" link to view all the new posts.  Once I view one of th new post, and post a reply, etc.  then go back to "Show new posts since last visit"  All the new posts are gone, and the only new post is the one I just replied to.  Is this the way things are intended to be?  If so,  it does not seem right.  I would like to be able to go through the new posts one at a time during my visit.  I dont remember 1.1.5 acting like this. In fact I used to have to click on the "mark all posts as read" link to get rid of the new posts notification.

Re: Show new posts since last visit question

Odd. That never happens to me. Are you sure you're just not taking more than 10 minutes to write a post? If you do, you time out and the next time you view a page, PunBB will count it as a new visit.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: Show new posts since last visit question

I was wondering what the setting for this site was.  It may be that I am taking more than ten minutes when I reply while at work.  damn phones. wink