Topic: Check out my styles i made

Hey look at theses themes i made for my site forums... tell me what you think of them.... PS the links wont work cuz they dont hold the vaiable for the style...a little mod i made ;-)

i call them... Zoey Black Justgiz

Re: Check out my styles i made

Like very Much Zoey smile

thanx. i think it looks awsome

You should do a style pack based on Zoey. Call them Gizmo_green, Gizmo_blue etc. It really is a very nice style.

The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the gaps in the left column of viewtopic in the Justgiz style are a good idea.

what gaps are you talkin about, the justgiz style is just the normal oxygen with a box around it....didnt relay change anything else.

This gap

http://www.punbbstyle.org/files/Gizmo.png

The original Oxygen has a 18em left border on .postright, your version has 18em margin instead. It's item 7.1 in base.css.

hmm a bug, i guess i didnt see that, thanx paul....PS fixed

Wow i really like Zoey too wink i had to register just to have a look at the rest of it

Zoey's quite cool big_smile

10 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2005-01-24 05:01)

.com/?style=*style name*   <--- does this work ALL punbb setups or is this a hack/mod?

testing....

edit: not that i can tell.

and yes thos styles are very nice.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

its just a hack that i made, it works on anypage cuz the variable goes to the header file.

really nice.

Yours, Benny.

is zoey based on that design from oswd.org called no5?

yes it is. basicly its just the background that i copyed centered and the rest i did.

So... do you, maybe, want to release these styles to the world? They really are very nice, especially the Zoey style. smile

-Tim

yelowpunk wrote:

So... do you, maybe, want to release these styles to the world? They really are very nice, especially the Zoey style. smile

-Tim

I second that smile.

after a make a few more, right now i have the greyish and a new green one, but i plan to make a blue and red one too. ill try to get on it when i have the time.