1 (edited by Mark 2007-02-12 18:43)

Topic: dead

Dead site now sad

Re: dead

Heh... the site looks nice but you might want to emphasize that the forums use PunBB and sound less like an advertisement. Just a thought.

He's a donor, I don't think anybody will begrudge him a little free publicity for helping to keep PunBB going.

That's why I said "just a thought" and not "consider yourself roundly criticized for behaving inappropriately." smile

I simply think people respond better to being talked to than being, well, marketed to. But it does look like good old mark36ph has some sweet deals.

sorry i was just trying to get a few more people to host from me. i have been hosting for about 2 months or so now but am not getting many customers.
and yes graue your right, my site does use punbb for the forums. i find them extreamly good.

Your website shows badly in firefox: http://img105.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img105& … fox8hr.png
and doesnt Validate

well i run it on IE6, thats were i made it all. i have tryed to get it to validate but i cant do it.

just work through it fix one error at a time

i tryed, but it just wont seem to fix sad anyone want to help me?

what won't fix?

well it says thrs something wrong with the " or something and i dont know wots wrong with it hmm

well first error
Line 8, column 54: there is no attribute "BORDERCOLOR"
you need to do that in css