Re: PunPoll v1.2.3

you would need to edit the code

lol....  Im not the best php editor....

178 (edited by Daimon Link 2005-03-17 04:04)

Error: Unable to save poll.

I keep getting this error, any idea what it may be?

I have no idea what happened, but I've been conducting more Test Polls, and they all seem to work. If you happen to find any reason why the above error would occur, please let me know.

**Note**
I was just doing some random polls, and it seems that when I make the polls random (i.e. adfadf) I get this error. Maybe the polls can't have a large amount of characters?

Chacmool, when you get the chance could you look into these errors? I have a new one for ya.

Notice: Undefined index answers in /path to forums/include/punpoll/edit_save.php on line 10

This error occurs when I edit a post I make, although it doesn't seem to negatively affect the editting of the code or anything.

Where is WORKING, clearly coded, bugs-free, downloadable polling mod???

no such thing tongue i might work on this mod again since people don't seem to like mediators sad

Connorhd wrote:

no such thing tongue i might work on this mod again since people don't seem to like mediators sad

thats good for some reason when I run Mediators it's full of bugs.

Connorhd wrote:

thankyouthankyouthankyou

-gezz

I am also waiting for it...

well i have rethought it, mediator has added graphical bars so i'm not gonna develop it

186 (edited by Dexus 2005-04-13 15:52)

Connorhd, maybe you should share latest version with people, somebody may continue this alternative poll developing.. and mediator's doesn't suit everyone's needs.
disabling links is not good decision. definatly not good..

I totally agree with Dexus. Please Connor, do make it available! We're all great fans of yours...

Whether Connorhd wants to develope PunPoll is upto him. But just so you all know I cannot fix bugs that I do not find myself if they are not reported.

I enjoy pie :)

Mediator
I am realy sorry for that post, it was my bad ;( It works wery well, I post a russian translation for it.
Connorhd
excuse me too