Topic: punbb 1.3 ?

Rickard,

You mentionned several times (at least one) a version 1.3 of punbb. Can you give us an idea of what will be the new(s) feature(s) on this one if is know of course ... ?

Thanks

Re: punbb 1.3 ?

Well, I don't have a list, but the two most noticeable feature additions I've completed (or almost completed) are support for Search Engine Friendly URLs and a rewrite of extern.php (which adds, among other things, syndication for both forums and topics). Paul has some markup/CSS improvements he will be incorporating (e.g. getting rid of the clearer divs in the markup). Other than that, I don't have a lot planned, but I'm sure quite a few things will popup as the work continues. I've just had a break from PunBB for a few days, so I'm kind of out of sync smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Those new goodies sound great...

If you need a beta tester? just PM me!

I'm just putting together a new Nucleus/NP_PunBB integration & lovin' it so far! wink

cheers

you might have noticed there is no PM on punbb tongue

lol, I hadn't noticed big_smile

think I saw a PM module though?

make that email me then smile

Rickard - Perhaps you should make a sticky post about 1.3. It seems a lot of people are asking wink

I'd like to see PM and Split Topic integrated into punbb so I don't have to keep trying to integrate new releases.

i would rather not have the PM in the new releases, on my site i think that most users wouldnt use the pm properly, sending pointless/hard/rude message to each other, if you do have it in, give the admin a option to allow users to use it.

theres lots of debates about PMs, Polls, ModX around the forum it might be best if you read them before starting another big debate wink

I would like to have the possiblity to moderate post before publication .... but as said Xoonorhd is not the post for debates ??? wink

lol, i don't mind debates its just when we've had that same debate 3 times already wink post moderation is especially ok as a) Rickard is thinking about adding it and b) there isn't currently a mod for it either

what about language of admin panel?
I think, that it's very important wink

Nevethir wrote:

what about language of admin panel?
I think, that it's very important wink

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6907

Ludo,