Topic: Disable Post Counting (per-forum basis)

A couple systems have it, and I see a need for it.

What I'm requesting is the ability to disable posts from counting on a forum to forum basis.
This means that if I have a "Testing" board or a "Trash" board, I can have an option that disables post counts from going up when posting in that forum.

Like, lets say that I make 5 total posts on a board, but 4 have been in the board that has post counts disabled - this would mean that my post counter would only read as me making 1 post.

Re: Disable Post Counting (per-forum basis)

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7623 come on its like 2 posts down tongue

3 (edited by Goober 2005-05-26 02:54)

Connorhd, I think she is asking for a mod or a feature that allows post count to be disabled in certain parts of the forum...

Goober wrote:

Connorhd, I think she is asking for a mod or a feature that allows posting to be disabled in certain parts of the forum...

Thank you.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking for. wink

I don't want it to just not be displayed - I don't want it to be counted.

erissiva: read what goober said again, its totally wrong

Goober: they both want post counts not to count in a certain forum at least i think so, not posting to be disabled in certain parts of the forum

and both requests are the same

Connorhd wrote:

erissiva: read what goober said again, its totally wrong

Goober: they both want post counts not to count in a certain forum at least i think so, not posting to be disabled in certain parts of the forum

and both requests are the same

*lol* I read that too fast...Sorry.
I thought that the other request was for display only (hence my comment).

But - regardless - This is a feature request. That's why it's been posted here. wink

Sorry, I meant to say post count... tongue  Silly me...