Topic: Ranks

Hello,
I've upgraded Punbb version 1.1.5 to 1.2.4
Everything works fine except ranks user. So I tried to update ranks with new one but it didn't change anything with the number of user's messages. ex: ranks 1000 messages= senor member, user with more than 1000 messages is already a member.   
How can i correct this ? In sql ? Code ?
Thank you, however punbb is a great forum.
Yann

Re: Ranks

I haven't touched the ranks system for a while now, so I doubt the problem is related to the version upgrade. Are you sure the user in question doesn't just have a custom title set in his/her profile?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hello Rickard,

No title is blank in their profile but all members have the title "member" except moderators and administrators (?)

I think i've got to add custom title on each of them to wait finding how could i try to repair this. May be you'll find a solution ?

Thank you.

Yann

Check the ranks cache?

Hello,

I have a similar problem and I believe that it is dependent in fact. From 1000 messages the posts it is not taken any more into account.

Et le monde... n'est qu'un rêve...

seby wrote:

Hello,

I have a similar problem and I believe that it is dependent in fact. From 1000 messages the posts it is not taken any more into account.

It has been fixed, so adding changeset 194 to the 1.2.5 will solve it ...

thank you it is perfect smile

Et le monde... n'est qu'un rêve...

Thank you rickard, it works fine smile