Re: Calendar 2.0

ok well i up loaded the new version(2.0.5) really isnt much chaged...but im guessing that you want a new version...here you go.

So if we're running the previous version, how do we upgrade?

just replace the files..there are no db changed

and there was one thing changed in the profile. step 9 in the readme

104 (edited by Pandark 2005-07-13 19:20)

Wouldn't it be interresting to change the first post of this topic (title, etc.) to the curent version of the mod ? wink

.._ -Pandark- _..
Serial Dreamer

exelent mod wink.

posting becuase i found a bug tho, its not really something that bothers me but its still a bug wink
http://penpen.se/tagmonkeynew/calendar. … ate=2110.7

well, im to lazy to explain it, just see for your self wink

106 (edited by Gizzmo 2005-07-15 04:41)

that is because that the date function has a range from "Thur Jan 1st 1970" to "Tue, Jan 19th 2038".
there is a check for 1970 but the date range will keep growing over time, im sure.

Edit: added the check and reuploaded the zip

also, another thing, http://penpen.se/tagmonkeynew/calendar.php?week=2005.28 <-- i dont really know why it gives me errors ;P

i noticed that before, and i forgot to add that to the lang, and its been updated with the previous reupload. just replace the lang file and it should fix that

109 (edited by worldofglenn 2005-07-21 08:07)

Hi Gizzmo!

Everyone on my board is loving the calendar.  I finally figured out why my Birthday stuff wasn't showing up in the user profiles and got that going.  However, when you go to select the Month, it is blank.... can you tell me what I missed?

http://www.worldofglenn.com/images/bdayentry.JPG

Thanks!

Glenn

sorry thats my fault, i didnt see the bug because my forums werent really updated in that area but doin this will help you out. i also reuploaded the download.

FIND

$month_name = array('',$lang_calendar['January'],$lang_calendar['February'],$lang_calendar['March'],$lang_calendar['April'],$lang_calendar['May'],$lang_calendar['June'],$lang_calendar['July'],$lang_calendar['August'],$lang_calendar['September'],$lang_calendar['October'],$lang_calendar['November'],$lang_calendar['December']);

BEFORE ADD

require PUN_ROOT.'lang/'.$pun_user['language'].'/calendar.php';

111 (edited by cherry1499 2005-08-24 08:00)

@Gizzmo,
it'spossible or easy to make an option "from/till".. Excample: I'm from  December - 24 - 05 till December - 29 - 05 at vacaion. So that i dont need to insert all single days.

It's an important option, i think.

Thanks
Michaela

P.S It is a general bug, that User could edit all events or is that bug only in my script?

i can look into, but i cant promiss that ill get around to doin it.

u are the best!!!!

I look too and when i'm faster than u, i post it!

Greetings

Hi Gizzmo,

Great calendar mod! Works perfect on my 1.2.6! ...Thanks!

BTW, I have one little problem though, under the page (/calendar.php?view=event&date=2005.9.21) "Viewing Calendar Events", the event date number seems to be "bunched up" like so::

Event Date:September 21st2005 (Single Day Event).

If you don't mine, could you kindly point me into the right direction in what file to look into, line no#, and code do I need to go to in adjusting the spacing in the date??

Your time and effort would be greatly appreciated in this small matter!

Kind Regards,

Hnstmn

for the space between the year and month day

change line: 299

$date .= $date_part[0].' (Single Day Event)';

to

$date .= ' '.$date_part[0].' (Single Day Event)';

for the space after "Event Date:"

change line: 304

<th align="left"><?echo $lang_calendar['Event_Date']?><?echo $date?></th>

to

<th align="left"><?echo $lang_calendar['Event_Date'].' '.$date?></th>

hope that helps

Hi Giz,

Thanks for the reply and the patch!! I'll give it a try!

U da man!

Hnstmn smile:)

Hi Giz,

You made my day!! The mod worked fine! Thank you so very much!!!

Have a great day and a better tomarrow!:):)

Warmest & Kindest Regards,

Hnstmn

118 (edited by gezz 2005-09-07 13:40)

does this mod support vCal or iCal importing and/or exporting? because it would be a nice feature to export it to my ipod smile

-gezz

How do I change the default value shown in the calendar? So instead of showing the numder of posts/topics on a particular day it automatically shows the events listed for that day?

You can see me calendar functioning here:

www.juju.34sp.com/calendar.php

gezz wrote:

does this mod support vCal or iCal importing and/or exporting? because it would be a nice feature to export it to my ipod smile

responce?

-gezz

downliner wrote:

How do I change the default value shown in the calendar? So instead of showing the numder of posts/topics on a particular day it automatically shows the events listed for that day?

Look into your Admin Area -> Plugins -> Calendar Settings ...

Greetings
Michaela

P.S. Gizzmo, are u still working on the mod? I try it, but i dont find a solution....

Gizzmo:

I have installed your Calendar Mod 2.05, and it is really helpful.  I have found a bug.  Anyone can edit or delete an event.  I have users allowed to post new events and have Modereators set to NO for both options on the Admin panel. 

When I logon as a user I do not get an Admin panel, but I can go to the calendar, and edit or delete any event.

C's Daddy

well thats kinda a big bug, ill look into it and get back with you as soon as possable

124 (edited by Gizzmo 2005-09-23 22:45)

ok the change is on line 611 and change it to this (hope its correct)

if(($pun_user['g_id'] == PUN_MOD && $CFG_mod_add=='yes') or ($pun_user['g_id'] == PUN_MOD && $CFG_mod_edit=='no') or ($pun_user['g_id'] == PUN_MEMBER && $CFG_user_add=='yes'))

and ill releace a new version with this bug fix

125 (edited by C's Daddy 2005-09-24 01:03)

I made the change, but it did not act any differently. It still allows you to edit or delete events posted by other members.

While you are making mods, can you add a drop down box for the year when you add an event?

C's Daddy