1 (edited by Riklaunim 2005-05-23 10:30)

Topic: RkCMF 2005.05.*

The new ver of RkCMF is out and it is integrated with punBB :)
A RkCMF site: link
VIS example (something like a category): link - not that on the bottom there are "links" to some of the punBB forums (which is here :)

RkCMF is a system designed mainly for content management - text and simillar data. If you add an article - there are no categories - everything is hand made in VIS where you can use ContentBBcode like to insert a link to an article with it title and desc you enter [A=id] where id is the article ID :) The forum thing is just:
[FSTART=my forum]
[F=2]
[F=3]
[FSTOP=x]

RkCMF can run on MySQL and Postgres. SQLite isn't supported yet and Postgres may be unstable... It can run in a multisite (1 copy of RkCMF/punbb - multiple sites). Current Langs: Polish / English... but I have to write the english install how to and make punbb english install.php (some files like the installer have been hacked a bit). RkCMF should be released for english speaking people in a couple of days... support site admins are/will be wanted - I don't have so much free time to maintain everything...

My site [PHP, Python, Linux]

2 (edited by Riklaunim 2005-05-28 19:20)

Re: RkCMF 2005.05.*

Download here  (tar.bz2 rather for unix/linux users)
Installation how-to is in the "install.txt" file smile

Modules are in the download... extra eng description should show up tomorrow

3 (edited by shinko_metsuo 2005-07-15 22:43)

wow nice but whats with the Freewebs page builder look?

http://www.freewebs.com/ragbobtrianglepants/index.htm

shinko_metsuo wrote:

wow nice but whats with the Freewebs page builder look?

What do you meen by " Freewebs page builder look" ? smile

A new release 2005.07 smile check www.english.rk.edu.pl to get it. Docs are in the package.

Your site has too many TABLE TR TD ...