Topic: CSS oder HTML Misuse in admin area

Hi,

the problem:
I habe inverted the block with "Forum      Topics      Posts      Last post" on it. So it is grey text on a black background.
When i change to the admin area into "Categories", then for example "Add a new category" is invisble, because in that context the background-color is not used. Thats not nice. smile
I think the mistake is here that it has been used "th" for the description in the whole admin area. Is that logical right? In my eyes it should be a "td", because "th" was created for an other context. Right?

Greets,
McSod

Re: CSS oder HTML Misuse in admin area

Its arguable. I say <th> is correct because the descriptions are intended to be headings not data. If you want to change the settings for the <th> in admin just use #adminconsole fieldset th {}

Should it not be marked as label as defined in Essentials?
But ok, i did not see "#adminconsole fieldset th"...

That would depend on which form is being looked at. Where there is a text input or select on the right hand side then the text on the left should be a label. If however there are radio buttons on the right hand side then it is the "Yes" and "No" next to them which are the labels. Doing it the way I have done was the only reasonably consistent method.