Topic: "Unable to fetch category/forum list" on PunBB.org Forums

I've been getting "Unable to fetch category/forum list" (or something like that) errors trying to view the index, both logged in and not logged in. I also got an error trying to search.

The error first occured yesterday and lasted awhile then went away. The same happened today: the error consistently occured for 20 minutes or so, but now everything is back to normal.

I could view topics and individual forums fine.

Why was this happening?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Re: "Unable to fetch category/forum list" on PunBB.org Forums

I dunno if this is related exactly, but at the same time it happened I went to Trac and got this

Trac detected an internal error:
database is full

This is clearly not a bug and is in all probablility related to upgrade at Textdrive. Moving topic.

Paul wrote:

This is clearly not a bug and is in all probablility related to upgrade at Textdrive. Moving topic.

OK. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

It's a teething problem on the new server setup. It should be resolved (or will be soon).

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."