Topic: A small problem

When i se my forum, it sais that there is 16 users online and 23 guests online.
Its unrealistic, caurse the normal is 1 or 2 users online and 2 guest or something like that.

Can someone tell me what the problem is?
It all started after i installed version 1.2.7.

Re: A small problem

There were no changes made to 1.2.7 (as compared to 1.2.6) that would affect that. What is "Visit timeout" and "Online timeout" set to in admin/options?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Visit timeout is 600 sek and Online timeout is 400 sek.
But now it sais that there is 32 guests online - that has nothing to do whit the visit and online timeout...

Hmm... The problem is not index.php file.
It must be another file hmm

Well, yes. The online timeout affects guests as well. Anyway, do you have the database management plugin installed? If not, install it and then run the following query:

SELECT * FROM #__online

And post the results here.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

6 (edited by Lasse 2005-09-05 12:15)

Here is what i get:
http://www.disneyzonen.dk/Unavngivet.JPG

To se the picture in the original size, copy it and put it into for example "Paint".

Well, there's obviously something wrong with those numbers. According to that list, "Miss-Hiwatari" was last seen on 2005-09-03 18:17:00 (almost three days earlier than some of the other entries). For some reason, people aren't being removed from the list.

I also notice that you have a bunch of field in that table that don't belong there. "color", "current_page", "current_page_id" and "current_ip" are non-standard fields in the online table. This leads me to believe you've installed some kind of mod (which doesn't appear to be working either). Start by replacing the affected files with fresh copies from 1.2.7 and see what happens.

Its the funtions.php file that makes all the problems. I change it to the old one, and suddenly all things works again.
Then i pot the new one back (that shouldent work), but now it sees work to.

Strange...

Will it affeckt the mods if i replace the funcktions.php file?
I have installed:
Easy poll
Collapse categories
Users online today